Amazingly Mad

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7- AMAZINGLY MAD

 

It was mad

Honestly, amazingly mad.

But my heart knew it for sure. 

 

After I obtained the book I went home immediately. Leaving a whole school staring after me, again.

But I guess that this time, the staring would be normal. Because I was running really fast with a pretty huge book into my arms. Normally I would take the bus, but I did not want to wait for another 10 minutes. Besides, a walk would do my nervosity good. Luckily the walk wasn't that long and I was home in no time. It was seriously letting me consider why I always took the bus. I guess I am just to lazy most of the time.

 

"Sumin, is school already over? Do you want some tea." My mom called out of the kitchen, peeking her head out of the doorway. I stopped into my tracks. "No, i'm really sorry mom, I- I have some  important homework to do, we talk at dinner!"  "O, okay sweety! If it's important then.."  I tried to smile, as mom looked  really upset. Most of the time I did not go straight to my room, talking about my day with my mom. However, my curiosity is getting the best of me and I needed to know why Jungkook wanted me to read this book. 

Yes. I just had to read the book and would find hopefully the reason of Jungkooks sudden facination with me.

 

After I got into my room, saying sorry to my mom again, I jumped on my bed. Letting out a huge sigh of relief but tension building in my body at the same time. I settled the book down in front of me and rubbed the cover, opening it slowly.  Alright, I just had  to start with the welcome. Which was also an resume of the book. 

 

RIVERSIDE WOLFF MANOR. AN HISTORY IN PAST AND PRESENT. A SHORT SUMMARY. 
 

Riverside Wolff Manor, named by the first Alpha Kim ,was founded and build in 1609. Beginning an era where packs don't have to hide anymore but could live in human society.

The large manor is protected by several witch spells, giving the pack members their energy to have better control over their shifting and sudden emotional flares. As wolves are temperemental

Please log in to read the full chapter