Really Weird

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2- REALLY WEIRD

 

It was weird.

Like really, really weird.

And nobody cared to explain.

 

After the weird scene in school, Jeon Jungkook seemed to have disappeared from school for almost a week.

And the teacher, again, did not seem to care at all. He did not even read Jungkooks name out loud with the present calling. Just like my classmates seemed to stop caring were Jungkook was, not even once asking were their Star Player was. 

The only one I saw  again was Jung Hoseok. And honestly, he was almost the only guy I saw this whole week. Because when Hoseok seemed to show up, the whole male population flew. The strange thing was that he did not talk to me but only creepily smiled. Like, overly nice and smiley ,as if we were already friends for years and only did not talk to each other because of the busy hallway. 

 

But sometimes I would see Jungkooks other friends, from the clique BTS.

They were always sitting at the end of the cafetaria with lunch, only invested in each other. At least, normally they would be. Now they also seemed to be looking at me together with the creep Hoseok.  

They were looking at me as if they were waiting for something to happen, as if I was a fragile being who they could scoop up right at the moment I would collapse.

But still, no sound coming from them. And they also acted like not having Jungkook around was normal. And it was

Please log in to read the full chapter