Interested immediately

I Just Claimed Your Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good evening father!"
"Daddy you're here!"
"What's up dad?"

 

Krystal's eyebrows furrowed when she heard everyone calling her father, daddy.
Her father, on the other hand, smiled. "How is everyone?"

Some answered that they're fine. Some were tired. And most of them are hungry.

Her father laughed. "Then we need a chicken feast!" Everyone cheered after what he said. He turned to his assistant who was standing at their side. "Call the nearest Bok Joo Chicken restaurant and order for 20 people."

"Sure sir!" The assistant went out to call for their order.

Krystal looked at everyone who's sitting or standing in front of them. She doesn't have any idea of who's who. Are they all trainees? Or idols?

And she noticed how some of them were looking at her and probably talking about her.
She looked away and crossed her arms. Are they judging me? Well.. I shouldn't care though. I'll be their CEO soon.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Her father asked her suddenly.
She looked at her father and nodded.

Her father made a lough cough and caught everyone's attention. "By the way.. this is my daughter, Jung Krystal. She'll be your CEO soon."

"Woahh. She looked so young!"
"She's so pretty! She could pass as an idol!"
"She's got a long nice legs."

She smirked when she heard them complimenting her. So they're talking nice on me. That's good.

When the delivery arrived soon, she and her father left the studio.
"Most of them are already idols. They are probably giving advices to the trainees. You'll be learning their names soon."

And by the thought of learning everyone's name makes her already tired. She's not really good in memorizing names too.
After her father checked some papers in his office, they finally went home.

 

"So how's Korea?" Tiffany asked. They were on video call.
"Korea's beautiful! It's so quiet and innocent unlike Las Vegas where it is noisy and fun!" Krystal was lying on her bed and just woke up.

"Aww. Looks like you're enjoying Korea!" Rose commented and Krystal smiled at her. "Not yet sure about having fun. It's just my 2nd day and I'm planning to roam around the neighborhood later."

"Have you been to your company already? How is it?" Jay moved in front of the camera.
She chuckled. "Haven't found any interesting yet in that company. Maybe because we stayed their for only 5 minutes? I'll tell you once I started training as a CEO."
"Be sure to get me as a new trainee! You do know what my dream is!"
She chuckled once again. "Yeah sure. But learn how to speak in Korean first if you want to be famous here!"
He made a face and returned the phone to Amber.

"Be sure to take care yourself there! We missed you so much!"
"I missed you too guys already! I'll see you soon whenever I have time."

After video calling her friends, she stood up from her bed and did her morning routine.
She took a shower. Blowdry her hair. She put on her dark pink spor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter