Yes or No..YES!

I Just Claimed Your Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I refused!"

 

 

She quickly answered after her mom asked her if she wants to go to Korea and train as the new CEO of their company.
"But.. it will be better if you start at an early age. Your dad is getting old and was having a hard time handling the company."

She frowned and crossed her arms. "Why don't we just close that company and everyone stay here in Las Vegas?" She suggested with her innocent look.

"Then how will we live? You'll work as what to provide money for us?" Her mom do know how to challenge her. Her mom knows that she can't handle hard works. She grew up like a princess. She grew up getting and having everything. She grew up doing everything freely. "Being a CEO will be the easiest work for you my dear."

She bit her lower lip and turned her back on her mom. "I'll.. I'll think about it. I need to see my friends first."

She left the house and quickly contacted her friends. She went to their garage and clicked her key for her pink Lamborghini.

"Rose?" She went inside her car while talking on the phone. "Let's meet up at Starbucks. I need to talk to you guys. Also call Mark, Tifanny, Amber, and Jay. I want to see all of you for the last time."
"What? What are you talking about?" Rose confusingly asked.
"Let's meet up first. Bye! See you!" And she started the engine of her car.

 

"What is it this time Krystal? Another boy prob?" Amber annoyingly asked and sipped on her iced Latte. Jay and Mark laughed while Tifanny and Rose looked at Krystal worriedly.
Krystal made a face. "Of course not!" She made a loud sigh. "It's about going to Korea and handling my father's company..."

"Oh my! You're going to handle Woollim Entertainment?" Jay excitedly asked. "D a m n! Make me a popular singer then!"
Krystal gave him a gross-look. "I am not so fond of those korean songs! I am more of Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and so on. Those who do have a real talent!"
Jay's eyes widened. "It sounds like you're saying I don't have any talent." He made a face. Mark comforted him by patting his back. "You don't really have one dude. So stop dreaming.

"You're just 23 and you are now going to handle a company? Isn't that hard?" Tiffany changed their topic.
Krystal nodded. "I'll be training under my father for one year. After that, he'll observe how I'll handle it myself. And for the next year, I'll be handling it on my own until I die!"

"I think that will be fun though." Rose tapped her chin. "Seeing the Korean idols is like you're in paradise! They're probably good looking people!" Rose and Tifanny high fived and started screaming as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter