Not interested

I Just Claimed Your Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey. This is Krystal.

 

She tapped her chin as she stared at she typed on her phone. She shook her head and deleted everything.

 

Hi Myungsoo!

 

She shook her head again. "I should say the first one."

 

 

Hey. This is Krystal.

 

Closed eyes, she pressed send. "Oh my gosh! I've never been this nervous to just text a guy!"

 

Her heart beat really fast when her phone received a new message. Her eyes blinked and stared at her phone. "He surely replied fast!"

 

Hey Ms. CEO. What's up?

 

She chuckled at how he typed in eveything in English. "He's being funny!"

 

I'm doing fine. Are you practicing right now?

She was now in their dining room. Her father was sitting adjacent to her and was busy reading the newspaper.
They were both waiting for their dinner to be serve.

Her phone beep again and she quickly opened the message.

 

We're about to go home.

 

Her eyebrows furrowed. Isn't that a boring reply? How should I continue this conversation?

 

Take care on your way home.

 

Their dinner was soon serve.
"Alright. Let's eat now sweetheart." Her father said and they started eating dinner.

Her phone beep once again in the middle of their dinner. She put her spoon and fork down and checked her phone.

 

Why did you ask for my number only?

 

She coughed at what she just read. He's kind of straight forward.

"Are you okay Krystal?" Her father handed her a glass of water. She took it and drank on it. "Yes. I'm fine. No need to worry daddy."

 

She doesn't know what to answer. She doesn't even know why is she acting this way. She was never shy. She didn't hesitated before because she thought You Only Live Once, that's why she have done everything in Las Vegas.

She's been the kind of girl who just do everything she wants. But she can't understand now why is she acting like this.

 

"Today, we'll be visiting one of the popular music shows here in Korea. And we'll be supporting our idols, Lovelyz." (A/N: Sorry, I need to make some twist. And make lovelyz Woollim's first group. HAHA!)

She doesn't have any idea of what her father was talking about but she's getting excited by hearing the word music show.

They arrived at KBS building and followed her father who just went inside.
They were being lead by some employees who probably works in this building.

They were brought to a room. And as they entered, she could hear loud cheers from probably, the fans.

She was amused at the amount of fans inside. She followed her father who continued walking until they reach the front seats.

"Sit here sweetie. I'll talk to the organizers and visit my first group." Her father then left her alone.

She watched groups who are practicing onstage. She was amazed at their dance skills. But wasn't really amazed with how they sing.
She's still a big fan of the american pop songs.

And as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter