Soon to be Idols

I Just Claimed Your Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days, she decided to jog again.
She did the same morning routine and excitedly went out of the house.

She started jogging until she reached the riverside park. She can't helped but feel butterflies in her tummy as she thought of him again.
It's been 3 days and she keeps on thinking about him. He's so different from her ex-boyfriends. Her ex boyfriends are mostly americans who's also hot, but she didn't imagine that an asian would be hotter!

She didn't noticed the rock on the ground that's why she tripped on it and her eyes widened. She closed her eyes and waited for herself to fall on the ground.

But, she didn't felt like she fall. She felt like she's floating in the air.

She opened her eyes and it widened because of the person in front of her right now. "M-Myungsoo?!"

He was carrying her. His head tilted to the side while staring at her. "You should be more careful Ms. Krystal."
He slowly stood her up. On the other hand, she felt so frozen! She doesn't know what to do.
Those stares are eating her up!
Butterflies in her tummy and being embarassed is what she's feeling right now.

She was even more shocked when the other boys showed up so suddenly.

"Ms. Krystal!"
"Hi Ms. Krystal!"
"Goodmorning Ms. Krystal!"

One by one, they greeted and bowed to show respect.

She smiled at them and looked at their outfits. "Are you all heading to the company together?"
"Yes." The guy with small and chinky eyes answered. "Are you also heading to the company after jogging here?"

She nodded and thought of an idea. "How about I walk with you guys to the building? And I think you guys should introduce yourself to me."

The tall guy and the guy who looks like a dinosaur high fived. Getting excited on her idea.

"Sure! Come on now guys!" The guy who's not that tall and also with small eyes said and lead the way.
She chuckled. They all looked so cute except for one.

She looked at the guy who's walking beside her. He's now wearing an earphones. She thought he looked so hot on whatever he's doing.
Tiffany and Rose would also probably drool over him!

Soon, they arrived at the building and the boys excitedly ran to their practice room.
She chuckled at their childishness. She remembered her friend,Jay, who's also this childish.

The boys brought down their bags and they all sat in a circle form. She just watched them.
"Sit here Ms. Krystal!" The pretty guy said.

She smiled and sat between the pretty guy and Myungsoo.

"So let's start!" The guy with small and chinky eyes started.
They bowed at her and greeted. "Hi Ms. Krystal! We are Infinite and we're going to debut soon!"

She smiled at how synchronized their greetings too.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu. I am the group's leader." The guy with small and chinky eyes started with the introduction.
"Oh. So there are leaders in groups?" She asked confusingly. She thought of One Direction and never thought that they have a leader.

The boys blinked their eyes in confusion. "Every Kpop groups do have a leader Ms. Krystal. I'm Hoya by the way."
The guy with buffed body said. She al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter