Training starts!

I Just Claimed Your Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy. I think I should start the training. I've been here for almost a month now."

She suggested as they were having their breakfast together.
Her father smiled and nodded.

"I'll call my secretary and endorse you to him. He knows everything."

She nodded. After eating breakfast, she prepared herself for her first day training.

She's nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because this is going to be her first job ever! She graduated college 2 years ago but never tried applying to some company because she already knew that she'll be handling their company.

And excited because she'll be seeing him everyday. They haven't messaged each other since their last meeting at the music show. And she haven't visited the company because she was busy exploring and familiarizing herself with Korea. She visited Myeongdong, Namsan, Lotte World and some more famous destinations.

Soon she was in front of their company and the man in suit who was waving at her is het father's secretary.

He bowed down at her and smiled. "Goodmorning Ms. Krystal. I am Joongki. I am your father's secretary. It is my pleasure to meet you."

"How come that you are my father's secretary? You looked like an actor or a singer." She complimented. Well, it's true. The secretary is very handsome!

He chuckled and shook his head. "I am already a married man and never dreamt of being a popular person Ms. Krystal. I just want a simple life. But thank you for the compliment."

She crossed her arms. "You sure are so talkative."
"And that's why your father hired me." He winked. She chuckled and nodded. "Let's start?"

He nodded and lead the way. "You already know that Woollim Entertainment is already 5 years in the industry right?"

She nodded and roamed her eyes everywhere as she follows him.

"Okay. Our first group that debuted is the hiphop group, Epik High. They're already 4 years in the music industry and is really popular even in international. Especially Tablo. He's really good in speaking english."

She looked at him, amazed. "Really? I should meet Tablo soon! I need someone to talk to me in English."

He chuckled and nodded. "Their group is in hiatus right now. We are very focused on our secons group that debuted last year. Lovelyz. They are a Girl Group with a really innocent concept."

They stopped in front of a practice room and her heart beat really fast. Is Myungsoo inside? Of course not!

He opened the door, girls greeted them both.

"Hello Sir Joongki! Hi Ms. Krystal!"

"Oh I already met them!" Krystal waved at them. She met them when she first entered this company. "It's nice to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter