☾ ETHEREAL TV #2

미묘한 (ethereal) - [extras]。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ETHEREAL TV: EPISODE TWO

 

DECEMBER 18th, LONDON

Winter in London is filled with rain and snow, but of course, a little sun is also around.

Three girls are recording a special music video for their fans diligently

“We’re recording ‘The Carol!” Kyulbin excitedly said as she quickly approached the camera person, “My feet hurt a lot.”

The camera person shoot Kyulbin’s shoes, “Since I am short and Jangmi and Saeron are both 172cm, I have to wear really high heels, so it looks good on camera, but I’m not used to it.”

Saeron who had been watching closely, rested her head on Kyulbin’s shoulder, slightly frightening her, “We’ve also been walking around London a lot in order to have lovely shots for the music video…” Kyulbin complained once more.

“Aren’t you cold?” The camera person asked to which the two girls shook their heads.

“We have hot packs inside our jackets pockets!” Kyulbin showed them off, “Besides, I think that I can’t feel anything else due to my feet being so sore.”

The camera person slightly laughed, “Where’s Jangmi?” They asked upon realizing the absence of Ethereal’s leader.

Kyulbin pointed towards a person wearing a yellow coat, “She’s currently recording her solo shots outside, Saeron and I are already done. The only scenes that still need to be recorded are the inside scenes.”

“What do you think Dajung and Meilin are doing right now?”  The camera person asked.

Kyulbin pouted, thinking of an answer. However, Saeron was quicker to think of one. “I, honestly, believe that they aren’t doing a lot of things. They probably stayed at the hotel.”

Back in Korea, they are home fairies, in London, they are hotel fairies.

“Oh,” Kyulbin exclaimed, “I thought they were going to the Warner Bros. Studio to see ‘The Making of Harry Potter,’ they commented it several times before coming to London that both of them really wanted to see it.”

Ethereal’s biggest Potterheads: Zhao Meilin and Yoon Dajung.

“But would they got there without Jangmi?” Saeron asked, “Jangmi also really likes Harry Potter.”

Kim Jangmim, a busy Potterhead is unable to attend ‘The Making Of Harry Potter’ TT-TT

“Recording is over!” The director screamed, and Jangmi quickly joined the two girls that were chatting with the camera.

Stuffing her hands into her pockets, she bowed her heads towards the camera “What were you talking about?” She questioned.

Kyulbin shrugged her shoulders, “Meilin and Dajung,” Jangmi nodded her head, “And their trip to the Warner Bros. Studio.”

“I’m honestly a little sad that I couldn’t go with them, but it’s okay, at least they are having fun instead of being stuck at the hotel.” Jangmi spoke, “Also, the director-nim is buying us sneakers because every time we stopped recording my solo shots, I would complain, and I believe he also heard you complaining about the shoes.”

A kind director is the best type of director!

Ethereal and the director went to a nearby shoe store in order to buy comfortable shoes.

Kyulbin looked around the stores, eyes wide open. “So many white sneakers!”

“Yeah,” Jangmi agreed, “I hope there are some black shoes, white sneakers in this weather get really dirty.”

Saeron, who’s known for picking shoes quickly, picked a glittery pair of Adidas sneakers and tried them on. “I think they are too big for me,” she tried fixing the shoe, “But I’m not too sure, so I’ll buy this size because a size smaller is too small for me.”

Little by little, the remaining girls picked shoes for themselves as well, Jangmi had chosen a pair similar to Saeron’s but in black and Kyulbin bought a pastel pink pair of Adidas Superstar.

“Oh, my…” Kyulbin said as soon as she tried her shoes on, “These shoes are too cute, thank you so much, director! We’ll do our best throughout the rest of the shoot!” Kyulbin showed the camera a heart.

Jangmi tied her shoelaces and smiled, “I’m so touched! Thank you, director!”

The girls feel more comfortable thanks to the sneakers.

“We are now going to record indoors,” Saeron announced, “I’m so happy! It will be less cold inside, and we’ll also get to see Jangmi wearing ponytails!”

Jangmi’s defeated face was quickly shot, “I’m not cute looking, they are relying on the ponytails to make me look cute, but I think I am a bit too old to wear ponytails now.”

In three hours, the scenes indoor quickly were shot.

The music video for ‘The Carol’ is now finally complete~~

And just like that, the night also came.

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter