☾ ETHEREAL TV #1

미묘한 (ethereal) - [extras]。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ETHEREAL TV: EPISODE ONE

DECEMBER 17th, 2016, INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

Five girls, all waiting for their plane to take them to London.

“What are you doing?” the person behind the camera asked as they approached the girls.

Kyulbin was the first to answer the question, “Since my English isn’t perfect, I’m looking at the basic expressions.” She leafed through the pocket sized book pages, “Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night.” A laugh was heard, “I think I’m doing pretty well, don’t you agree?”

The camera person nodded, trying to contain their laughter.

Diligently studying English.

“Hello, my name is Kyulbin, pleased to meet you.” Kyulbin, confidently, introduced herself, in an English that contained a thick Korean accent.

Dajung, who was sitting down next to her, rested her head on the younger’s girl shoulder. “You know there are English speaking people, apart for Meilin and Saeron, in here, right?”

Embarrassed, Kyulbin looked around the airport, hoping no one had heard her trying her best to pronounce rather simple English words, “Oh no, oh no,” she covered her face with her left hand, “This is incredibly embarrassing, unnie.”

Suddenly, Saeron and Jangmi get up from their seats.

“Where are you going?” Kyulbin asked as she stuffed her English conversation book into her bag.

Saeron shrugged her shoulders, “We are on the hunt for chocolate! More specifically Royce Chocolate, I bought it last time I was here. I hope they still have it.”

“She’s worldwide famous,” Jangmi said, as she looked towards the now flustered maknae whose cheeks were tinted in a soft pink “She’s been in this airport for approximately 19 times since May. Truly astounding.”

Saeron covered her face, “I’m feeling flustered,” Jangmi couldn’t prevent a soft chuckle from coming out of , “I’m not that famous.” Saeron stated, staring at the camera with a smile plastered on her face.

Quickly, afraid of losing the plane, the two girls made their way to the chocolate ship Saeron had previously been in.

Will she able to buy the chocolate she wants?

Looking around the airport, Saeron quickly spotted the store she was in last time and made her way to it, Jangmi closely followed her as the number of people in the airport was constantly increasing.

However, a pouty Saeron was immediately caught on camera once she started looking through the various shelves, ultimately looking at the cash register where a couple in their mid 40’s was standing in front of, “I believe that couple just bought the last box of Royce Chocolate available. I’m sad right now, I really like that chocolate.”

“We should have thought about the chocolate sooner,” Jangmi said, a hint of sadness in her voice, “Then we would have been able to buy it.”

BREAKING NEWS: Incheon International Airport has run out of Royce Chocolate. However, Saeron was quick to purchase another type of chocolate.

“We ended up buying Milka,” Saeron said as she showed the camera the humungous chocolate bar she had just bought. “We bought the Oreo version because Meilin is allergic to strawberries, white chocolate has a weird taste, and Dajung really likes Oreo.” Saeron carefully explained as she intensely stared at the chocolate bar.

“I never thought I would be breaking my diet on camera.” Jangmi contained her laughter as she stared at the floor, probably remembering the existence of the diet they were currently following for their upcoming comeback, “There’s a first time for everything, though.”

In a matter of seconds, Jangmi and Saeron made their way back to the remaining three members who had been patiently waiting for them.

“You bought chocolate!” Kyulbin said excitedly, “Give me one piece.”

Saeron was quick to obey, giving not one but two pieces of chocolate to Kyulbin who was so happy she planted a kiss on the maknae’s forehead.

“Love is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter