Twister

KwaniNoni Drabbles.

 

It all started with boredom….

Summer; sweltering afternoons, the sounds of kids running on hot asphalt after an ice cream truck, and all the reasons to wear tank tops. Vernon was sat in his house with his best friend and long time neighbor, Seungkwan, playing video games. Seungkwan—being the rowdy, hyper boy he is—had seemingly had enough of watching Vernon play Arkham Nights revealed by how he rolls about the bed.

Thud.

And then he fell.

“I’M BORED.” Seungkwan proclaimed upside down, limbs flying upward in some sort of grand display of displesure and Vernon totally didn’t notice his tank riding up showing off parts of his skin Vernon really shouldn't be so concerned seeing.

“Hi Bored, I’m—” Vernon was promptly met with a pillow to the face before he could finish that statement. The blonde looked to the older who was giving his famous pout. The cursed pout that always left Vernon weak. Whenever he sees those darn cute lips pushed up in a kissable frown, anything Seungkwan wants, he has to provide (he’s whipped, sue him). Plus the quicker that pout disappears the quicker the deep dark urge to kiss it away disappears as well. You can’t catch him, gay thoughts!

“What do you suggest we do then?” Vernon paused the game and promptly turned off the game console. Seungkwan flipped himself over and look up thoughtfully.

“Hmmm….” he tapped his lip and Vernon totally wasn’t chugging his glass of water because of that...he was parched! “Let's play twister!”

“With just the two of us?” Vernon asked incredulously. ‘Was that even possible?’ he wondered.  

“I have an app that does it automatically so we just needed to follow orders!” Seungkwan seemed to have it all figured out. Plus Vernon didn’t have an alternative so he just went along. Which is something he finds himself to tend to do quite often. It was just easier to go along with Seungkwan’s wishes rather than get into an argument and then give into his desires. Saves time and aspirin. That was getting expensive.

Vernon sat on the bed, legs crossed and folded as Seungkwan went to the hallway closet to grab the game. He set up the large mat excitedly before splaying his arms out in a “tada” motion. Vernon clapped his hands theatrically to accommodate while Seungkwan smirked triumphantly.

“Okay! Get ready, you’re first!”

“What? Why am I first?” Vernon pouted. Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

“Because you’re younger...duh.” Vernon growled lowly. Seungkwan loved using the age card when it was most convenient for him. Having Vernon run a task or making Vernon clean something meanwhile when it's time to pay for the food Seungkwan hyung is nowhere in sight.

“Left foot; red.” the robotic voice bellowed out and Vernon blinked a few times before realizing they were starting. They both followed instruction closely and every 10 seconds the phone would recite another limb and color. Everything was all well until….

“Right hand; yellow.”

Vernon paused. He mentally realized the gravity of the situation. If he was to reach over this would put them in a very awkward position. Seungkwan was bend forward, his hands splayed out in front of him and his legs spread wide open. Vernon was twisted in some strange way that gave him full visual of how plump Seungkwan really was. Ahem, not that he was really noticing (but damn he got a fat ). Either way, the task he was asked to do would make it so he was hovering over the boy’s risque form with a hard press on their pelvic regions…

“What are you doing?!” Seungkwan asked, his arms were shaking showing that he couldn’t take it anymore. Vernon blinked barely able to register the worlds he was saying, more preoccupied by his flushed cheeks (most likely from tiredness) but the dirty thoughts still flooded his mind. “Come on, ya dolt or else you lose!”

Vernon shook his himself out of it. There was no way he was losing this one. They agreed beforehand that the loser had to do something the winner wanted and knowing Seungkwan he would be paying for the most expensive dinner the brunette could think of. Vernon, with all the determination he could muster, got into position. He tried not to rest his crotch on Seungkwan’s but it was hard after a while. And he means that both ways.

“Hehe, is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” Seungkwan giggled and Vernon felt like dying as a pitiful noise escaped him.

“Right leg; green.”

Seungkwan was shameless, that or this game was getting positions from the kama sutra. Either way, Vernon was impressed by how unapologetically he was with his back arching and his limbs awkwardly having him in a crouching position...right in front of Vernon’s .

“Left hand; blue.”

“Oh COME ON!” Vernon whined allowed. It was near impossible to get to blue without basically shoving his crotch in Seungkwan’s face. The brunette looked up at him innocently and Vernon gulped. If only the elder knew what he was doing was ruining Vernon indefinitely.

The younger was sure he liked girls. Hell, he loved them. However, he would be quick to admit, Seungkwan was y. Possibly the iest guy he’s ever come into contact with. His mannerisms, the way he talks, walks, how he always wears Vernon’s big sweaters and they fall right off his shoulder. Seungkwan was softer than most guys, lashes were like butterfly wings and his hands were always so warm and just nice. His father warned him about hanging around boys so pretty. They were dangerous.

And maybe Vernon would get boners from his best friend from time to time. Maybe he had one right now. But the warning his dad gave him when he was ten and he caught his young man playing with that Yoon boy from down the street still rung in his head signifying that these feelings were so, so, very wrong.

“I don’t wanna play this anymore.” Vernon frowned. Seungkwan looked puzzled.

“Wait, why? You know this is still considered losing!” Seungkwan argued still holding his place in case Vernon changed his mind.

“Don’t you think this thing keeps putting us in awkward positions?” Vernon explained. Seungkwan tilted his head thoughtfully for a full minute.

“Well, yeah, but we’re both guys so what's the problem?” Seungkwan combatted. Vernon froze, of course no one else would think like this. Seungkwan was an innocent cinnamon roll. And here he was thinking filthy, dirty thoughts. He didn’t deserve to be friends with someone like the brunette. He genuinely wanted to play twister and Vernon was ruining all the fun. The thought alone was enough to make Vernon frustrated. Was his resolve so weak that a few suggestive poses made him lose all sense??

“It is a problem!” Vernon gritted his teeth. By now, the slighter boy had dropped his position and stood up full height. Vernon bit his lip before continuing. “Seungkwan, its a problem….I don’t see you as a friend…”

Seungkwan’s eyes blew up. He tried to decipher the meaning and each time was brought back to something negative. “You...you don’t like me anymore?” Vernon furrowed his eyebrows. He hated to see Seungkwan sad, especially when he believed his hyung deserved to be always smiling.

“No...no, you’re my best friend, Boo…” Seungkwan seemed pleased by this. “But.” Vernon paused looking to gauge Seungkwan’s reaction to what he was about to say. “I’m too greedy...being just friends isn’t enough for me...I have...unnatural feelings…” Seungkwan’s mouth formed an ‘o’ like he was finally getting the hint.

“Do...do you l-like me?”

Vernon just stared, thinking of how this might end. Best case scenario; Seungkwan could freak out and tell everyone. After a minute of just staring Vernon finally spoke out. “Seungkwan, I’m in love with you-”

“Same.”

“-And I know that this is weird….wait...what?” Vernon felt like the wind was knocked out of him when he looked at Seungkwan and saw a loving face staring back at him.

“me too...actually I’ve had feelings for you since we were in elementary…” Vernon blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. Had he gone mental? Was he imagining this? Maybe this is a dream. It's highly possible he had slipped and hit his head and this is just some really realistic dream.

“Wha-what?”

“I’m in love with you.” Seungkwan smiled and Vernon was sure it was an angel coming to take him to the golden gates. “Stop looking at me like I’m some mythical creature. I’m in love with you Hansol.” Vernon once again pulled himself together before embracing Seungkwan in his arms. The elder mewled in surprise but found himself nice and comfy. Their warmth blended and their heart beats fell in step with each other. It was like they were becoming one soul all at once.

Vernon inhaled taking in Seungkwan’s sweet fruity smell. “You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do this…” he explained.

“You don’t know how long I wanted you to do this…” Seungkwan muttered into the wide set of shoulders. His hands splayed against Vernon’s back holding him close. They stood there a moment before Seungkwan pulled back catching a glance at the twister mat. “You still lost the game.” Vernon rolled his eyes calculating the damages to his wallet. “My order is for you to...kiss me.”

Vernon reeled back a moment. He wasn’t expecting this at all. Blinking rapidly a few times he finally registered the demand and smiled widely. He pulled Seungkwan in closer if that was even possible and erased the space in between them. Their lips met for a moment before the spark sent them both back. They looked at each other eyes blown wide and faces colored pink. Their first kiss. They both thought simultaneously before joining once more in a sweet chaste kiss.

Bonus:

Seungkwan rolled over panting heavily out of breath, the blanket tangled around his wet bare body and he sighed. Grabbing his phone he checked his texts.

From Minie <3: Hey, so did it work? I didn’t hear anything...

From Kwaaannn: Yep! Thanks hyung! I mean I can’t believe we pulled it off!

From Minie <3: Kwan, this is Vernon were talking about. He’s so dense he would never figure out that I was the one on the phone reading off directions and putting you two into suggestive positions….btw...don’t forget you owe me BIG time for that!!

Seungkwan snickered getting ready to respond when Vernon stirred next to him.

“Something up babe?” Vernon rolled over equally with his arms stretched behind his back. He scooted closer to his new lover nuzzling Seungkwan’s cheek.

“No, nothing, just Seokmin telling me about his hilarious coworker, that’s all.” Seungkwan slyly said. Vernon was too tired to inquire further and just accepted with a headnod.


A/N: I'm baaaaccckkkkkkkk

Yo lowkey beebz I've been working on another fic I'm trying to finish it thooo ugh....thanks for all the comments I seriously love reading them!