Vernon loves the booty

KwaniNoni Drabbles.

“Say the name!” bellowed the illustrious leader of thirteen unruly teens. He was then followed by a symphony of “Seventeen!” as they all cheerfully greeted and bowed. All except one.

Seungkwan jolted forward trying desperately to keep his expression stoic and calm. However, knowing Seungkwan, a boy too feeling one may say, this proves to be a truly trying task. Fortunately, he’s able to grit his teeth and swat away the cause of his sudden displeasure.

A lecherous hand planted right on his behind.

Its undisclosed, well, at least to the many viewers watching their vlive at home. The grin plastered on Vernon’s smug little face or the beet red complexion Seungkwan has begrudgingly adorn both reasons hidden behind the soothing voice of one their Joshua-hyung explaining their day activities. Seungkwan hissed out a command only to be ignored by heart smiles and crinkled eyes to his chagrin.

Seungkwan tried to pry away Vernon’s wandering appendage once again but was instead met with a questioning stare from Minghao right next to him. He offered a tinsy smile trying to laugh away the concern that—yes, yes, he was quite alright—to the carats watching at home. Seungkwan frowned at the breathless chuckle heard next to him. He sent a warning glare to the sandy-blonde, and then realized he was enjoying this! Relishing in the small squeaks and nervous shuffles because—holy ! Jihoon just ing smirked at them, he totally knows now! Vernon was soaking it up all the same.

The embarrassment was absolutely killing the elder boy. Obviously (thankfully), carats can’t tell because they were hidden behind other members and the focus was kept on Soonyoung imitating a walnut of all things. However, Seungkwan just couldn’t stop thinking about how everyone could tell. They could all see right through him. The weak denies, the playful glares, all hints in some strange way that Seungkwan was actually enjoying this. Vernon was fondling him, well, and there was virtually nothing he could do to stop him. Did he even want him to stop? He swallowed a dying pig noise when he realized they were flirting worse than newlyweds on their honeymoon. The vocalist could feel his ears growing hot and the room becoming small, he wanted to bolt, to hide. But, the clamorous laughter signalled that the vlive was still going and he didn’t want to cause panic amongst their dear carats. So, he sat in sufferance as the younger copped a feel.

“AGH!” Seungkwan jerked forward after a rather harsh squeeze was delivered toward his bum. He turned dropping open his mouth to throw curses out at the young rapper but the feeling of all-eyes-on-him demanded attention as well.

“Is everything alright?” he could hear the snickers in Seokmin’s voice. They all knew, he just knew it. Even if they didn’t out-right say it, the little twinkle in their eyes said otherwise. Quietly tutting he brightened up and smiled widely, shaking his head and offering a change of discussion.

The vlive ended without a hitch, and they all dispersed leaving just Vernon and Seungkwan. Once the room emptied out, Seungkwan fell into a heated mess on the floor. Vernon smirked to himself at the pile of embarrassed pudding he reduced the elder to.

“You idiot!” the blonde cried out throwing weak punches. Vernon just returned obnoxious laughter, clapping his hands.

“But I’m your idiot~” Vernon playfully added earning a groan from the blonde.


“Still an idiot.” Seungkwan shot back praying the blush on his cheeks went unnoticed.


First drabble inspired by a imagine-your-otp prompt!