Chapter 4: Hello Stranger

Blurred Lights

I took a sip of the cold coffee based beverage as I let my senses be intoxicated by its very notable taste of sweet caramel. This should get me and my senses in a straight direction.

“Whatever happened to don’t talk to strangers, Tiffany?” my bestfriend, Taeyon, said as she puff out a good amount of smoke.

“Hey she was drunk! I was trying to help.”

“Okay, maybe she is but Tiff, you can’t just let people into your house. What if so it happens it was just a way to get into your house then they rob you out?”

“Look, if you’ve seen her you’d understand how harmless she looked like.”

“That’s what my ex said before I broke his nose.”

It was our lunch break and since I don’t feel like eating, I asked Taeyeon to have coffee with me instead. A good time to tell her that crazy that happened to me last night.

I maybe not be the person who has a golden heart but hey I’m still good, and I just wanted to help. Imagine how heavy it would be for me when I see that same girl in the news, saying she got harassed or robbed because I didn’t help her. Be someone’s reason to smile today, that’s the thought I keep in my head since I started in this industry.

            “Tiff I need to run, I still need to call someone back.” Taeyeon said as she tuck her vape on her jackets pocket “Come up when you’re done okay?”

I just gave her a nod before taking another sip from my drink.

I thought of her again, Jessica, and the words she uttered when she saw me. That made no sense at all, Teayeon was so concerned with me letting a stranger come into my house other to notice that part of my story. And to make my curiosity worst, I have nothing in mind to actually even give me a clue about it. There’s something about her that I just can’t settle a thought or point a finger, she’s something else, I dare say.

            “Give it a rest Tiffany” I heaved a sigh “Its not like you’d ever meet her again anyway.”

She’d probably be one of those mysteries in my life that would never be resolved, just like the crown tattoo I have behind my ear. Weird thing though, I can’t recall any memory of me ever having this, Taeyeon had been a friend of mine since High School but even she can’t recall anything. I just like to claim that maybe before I went to a party and so it happens that I got drunk enough to actually get a tattoo.

Immersed with my own thought, a person suddenly sat in front of me, having the similarities of it, I assumed it was Taeyeon. Having the same blond hair as she has, I just shrugged it off and I didn’t even bother looking at her.

Boy was I wrong.

“Hello, Stranger.”

..

Author’s note:

Hi everyone! How was your week? Hope you had a blast. ^_^

Anyway, here’s an update. I could’ve posted it earlier but I kinda slept for 11 hours.

Enjooooooooooooooooy!

 

Comment. Vote. Subscribe.