Renia's Goodbye?!

The Yankii You (sequel of I am)

No sign of Rika. Whoever that Yoshrio girl was, she helped me. "Do you wanna head over to Niigak's?" Kamei asked. "Sure," I said. Five minutes of walking and we're here. Kamei rang the doorbell six times. "You didn't really-" and then Niigaki answered the door. "The code really worked," Gaki said. We came in. Kamei and Gaki started to go upstairs. Gaki noticed that I just sat in a kitchen chair. "You gonna be okay?" Gaki asked. I gave a thumbs up.

"So, I heard about Rika," Niigaki said.  I nodded. "The last thing I want-" and then there was a clanging sound. Emika separated from me and summoned  a portal. 

Been a long time since I've been to the Relamies. "Satoshi?" I yelled. Satoshi turned over and her eyes were huge. "EMIKA!!" Satoshi said while giving me a big hug. "I'm kinda in a emergency here," I said. "Who ya looking for?" Satoshi asked. "Rika," I said. "As in Rika Yamasai?" Satoshi asked cluelessly. I nodded. "I have no idea, I'm sorry," Satoshi said. "Is she not with Renia?" Satoshi asked. "No, she disappeared," I said. "Ahhhh!!!" I said while making a fist and hitting it on my free hand. "Thanks!!!" I said, and summoned a portal back. "I didn't say anything... looks like she got it?"

I felt a shiver. Emika's back. "Downstairs, NOW!!" I yelled. Niigaki and I ran down the stairs. 

I'm doing this for Rika. I grabbed something. Anything. I aimed it straight to my heart. Where I was feeling the worst pain. "TANAKACHII!!" Gaki screamed. Kamei ran down too."STOP!!" Kamei said. I swung the object at Gaki and Kamei. I hit Kamei.  Back to aiming. Niigaki ran and grabbed the object and set it down. "What are you doing??!?!" Gaki asked. "Im doing this for Rika!!" I screamed. "By killing yourself?!" 

There was a long time of silence.

"I'm sorry, Rika," I said. 

Emka seperated from me again.