I'm Sorry Too

The Yankii You (sequel of I am)

Going back to the Releamies.

I waved to Satoshi while running as fast as I could. I saw Rika sitting at the fountain. While trying to catch my breath, I tapped on Rika. Rika turned her head at me. "You need to go back," I said. Rika turned away. "Renia's committing suicide because she wants you back, because she wants to be with you, I know, it sounds confusing, but please help me," I said. That got her attention. "Killing herself?!" Rika said. I nodded Rika rushed past me. Renia?! Can you hear me?! 

That was her voice. I stopped.

I'm really sorry to worry you. I thought you didn't care about me. 

Emika came back.

I saw Rika came down from the ceiling. She looked worried. 

This was real.

This wasn't a dream.

I closed my eyes and held out my hand. Rika pulled me up. I opened my eyes. Rika was crying. Please, don't do this again. Im really sorry. 

I'm the one who supposed to say sorry. I didn't care about you. Now I have finally realized. 

We both started to cry. 

Niigaki came in on the hug. Then Kamei.

It turns out, when you kinda have a "useless" friend, she might be useful to you.

---------

YAY!!! I am done with The Yankii You!! Now, time to do Ai-chan, Niigaki, and Sayu, and MAYBE that will be it for the Ghosht Musume series! (Yes, this is a series)

Bai Bai