What She Thinks

The Yankii You (sequel of I am)

I felt this new feeling. Did this feeling have to do anything with Rika? "Rika?" I said loudly. Gaki and Kamei looked at me. Kamei sat up and dragged me by my hand to the hallway. She's strong. "It's Rika," I said quietly. Kamei nodded. She knew what I was talking about. "Are you that worried about Rika?" Kamei asked. I quickly nodded my head no. Kamei gave the "don't lie to me," look. "Okay fine!" I finally admitted. "Look, meet me at the pork bun shop at EXACTLY 9 am," Kamei said while doing some hand gestures. She does that. A lot.

---------

I held on to my red beanie as I crossed the street to the pork buns shop. I could hear a lot of "sciff" and "niff" from our heavy jackets. After I crossed the street, I saw Kamei sitting at a bench, eating a pork bun. I started to powerwalk to Kamei. "I thought you were going to help me, not help yourself to pork buns," I said. "Want a bite?" Kamei asked. I didn't have breakfast so....

"Sure," I said. This was actually pretty good. But I'm getting distracted. "Rika," I said. Kamei looked over to me. "Ahh," she said. She finished her pork bun and stood up and took my hand. "Here," Kamei said. I looked at the building. "This is where I go to to solve my ghost problems," Kamei said. We went inside. Looks like a run down shop. But with a weird looking ball and jewelry. "Yashrio-san?" Kamei called out. Out came a girl with incredibly long hair, a black scarf, cowboy boots, and some jewelry. "A new customer, eh?" She said. I nodded quickly. "Yashrio, this is Tanaka Renia," Kamei said. "Nice to meet you," Yashrio said. "This is Yashrio Mikai," Kamei said. "Nice to meet you too," I said. Yashrio came out from the counter and took my hand. "Sit," she said. Ooookay. Kamei whispered some type of other language or something to Yoshrio. She nodded. "Take my hand," she said. So I did. I felt this weird power. I was surprised. Kamei put her hand close to me. Yoshiro closed her eyes. So I did that too. I couldn't see anything, but then I could see someone. Somewhere. Someone who looked like Rika. But my question is, why would she be in a place like this? I could hear her calling out to someone. Tomoko? Whoever she was calling to, nobody was there. But then, I realized it now. After she died, she was alone. The only 'friend' she has is me. Toshrio whispered something. 

Everything went pitch black.

Toshrio and I knew this was gonna happen. If Renia didn't cry or anything, she really doesn't care about Rika. I carried Renia over to a small bed. "How long will it be?" I asked. "Based on her aura, maybe about 25 minutes?" Yoshrio said while shrugging. I held Renia hand. "It's going to be okay," I whispered.