The Surprise

The Yankii You (sequel of I am)

"Let's try this place," I said. I just stared at the sign. Let's go somewhere else...  I slowly shook my head and went inside. "Maybe I can give her a good taste of Japan," I said. "Melon bread..." Don't tell me... 

I went to the closest crosswalk. It's almost 10! Looks like we will be early," I said. I looked in the bag. It's still in a good condition. Linlin is gonna love this. I nodded. "Renia!!" Sayu yelled at me. "Come back, Sayu!!" Kamei yelled. If ya didn't know, Kamei and Sayu have ghost in us. No, not a guardian angel, but a ghost. It's confusing. Kamei finally caught up with Sayu. "So what did you get?" Kamei asked me. "I'm not telling ya," I said while turning my head away. "Come on," she said. "Stop," I said.

 ♡♪♧★☀︎☁︎♣︎

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Linlin, happy birthday to you!" We all sang. Then there was clapping, followed by cheering. Linlin blew out her candles. We all "whooped" and "yeahed!" . Next was karaoke. I decided to go first. "Love Namida Iro?" I asked. Kamei turned to me and nodded. I looked at the screen, getting prepared to sing. "Love, namida, iro," I sang. Gaki-san clapped. That was also followed by others singng along. After my song, Sayu and Junjun played two rounds of Jakenpyon. Junjun won. I handed Junjun the microphone and sat down in the couch. Junjun picked "Moments by Ayumi Hamasaki," "That's a good one," Ai-chan said. I nodded. 

--4 minutes later--

"Is it necessary?" Then the phone rang. Gaki was the closet, so she picked up the phone. "Hello?" Gaki asked. "Your karaoke time is up," a lady said. The song ended, and we all heard the phone. We all started to clean up and leave. Next stop, a childish thing, I kinda wanted to do it, a sleepover. I felt embarrassed even wanting to do it.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7" After five, we all pointed to Ai-chan. I sat in a corner with a little sheep plush. Kamei and Gaki-san noticed me and walked to me. "Getting sleepy?" Kamei asked. I kinda nodded. "Why don't ya come play That Number Game with us?" Gaki asked. "No thanks," I said. "Are you okay?" Kamei asked. I sighed. I did some hand gestures to Kamei. She nodded. "Rika?" Kamei whispered to me. I nodded. "What is she doing?" Kamei asked. I turned away. Kamei chuckled and then stood up. "Fine, if you don't wanna talk about it that's fine," Kami said. Gaki patted my back then stood up. Kamei and Gaki then walked back to the rug where the others were playing. Maybe Kamei was right. How about I make this worth it? I stood up and walked to the rug. Junjun and Sayu looked at me. "You wanna play, Tanakachii?" Gaki asked. I nodded. I sat down in a space and picked up seven cards. 

"Rika?"