And so it started

Close your eyes and follow your heart

An update!!!YAY!!!Sorry...sorry....SORRY!!! Well,it's hard to find the right mood to write these days,the wather is crappy and it affects me big time :( I hope you're gonna like this chapter ,even though it's short ;)

 

Photo_Fine_winter_day_in_Downtown_Tokyo_ 

 

          "Moshi moshi" I heard Nino's voice.

          "Ninomiya san,Anna chan here.Do you have a minute please?"

          "Ah,Anna chan!Mmm...yes,what happened?I bet you went through a lot trying to get my number"he giggled.

          "Oh,no,no quite.Well,not me in fact.Mike did."

          "Ah,sou ka?So,what did you made him go through that for?What do you want to talk about?"

          "I want to see you" i answered without thinking,then slaped my mouth.

          "Oh really?Just like that?Aren't you just a tad too fast?"

          He was laughing and that made me relax a little bit.If he was laughing,i was thinking that he wasn't upset with me.

          "Ninomiya san - i pouted - that's not what i meant.I want to apologize,but i can't do it over the phone."

          He stopped laughing and i imagined he mentally went through his schedule.I was right,because after a few seconds he said:

          "I'm not free until tonight at 8,i'm gonna be at the jimusho,we're working on a song.And even then,i'm not quite free.Me and the rest of Arashi will go for a drink.But if you want to join us,they won't mind.Aiba san is your number one fan,or so he said,and i bet the others would love to meet you in person as well.And you don't need to apologize,i was rude too.So i guess we're kind of even.Please don't let this to bother you ok?"

          I felt such a huge relief hearing that.I could tell he was smiling.But when i heard that all Arashi will be there,i remembered my dream.And i just couldn't go.

          "Ano,i can't tonight - i said with a disspointed voice,hoping he will believe my motive - i have some things to take care of with Mike.We have to set things right back in LA in order to be able to focus on my work here as long as i'm staying."

          "AH - he bursted - so you are going to accept?Sure then,no problem!If you're staying,we're gonna have plenty of time to hang out,we can meet some other time.I'm really glad you're accepting Johnny san's offer!Omedetou!"

          "Thank you - i barely found enough strenght to speak,his reaction left me speachless - yes,we can meet another time.Oh and,please do not say anything to anyone,we haven't even talked to Johnny san yet.So...you're the first to know,but you can't tell anyone,alright?" i pleaded with him.I was scared i did something very stupid telling him that i'm staying.

          "Anna cha~~n,you don't have to worry about me.I've kept even bigger secrets than this one" he laughed on the other side of the line.

          "Thank you,Ninomiya san,you're kind - i let out a relief sigh - ok then,i have to go now.Bye!"

          I was so happy after i talked to Nino that i couldn't help but jump around the hotel room singing Arashi's "Happiness".

~~~

"Hashiridase,hashiridase asu o mukae ni yukou

Kimi dake no oto wo kikasete yo zenbu kanjiteru yo

Tomenai de,tomenai de ima wa ugokasu kimochi

Donna ni chiisana tsubomi demo hitotsu dake no happiness."

"Run on,run on,let's go and face our tomorrow

Let me hear only your sound,i'm feeling everything

Don't stop,don't stop this feeling that's moving the present

No matter how small of a bud we are,it's our only happiness"

~~~

          I jumped on Mike and hugged him as tight as i could.I wasn't very happy with the fact that my cowardness made me refuse a drink with the only band i was admiring for such a long time.But i was seriously under that stupid nightmare's influence.Other than that,i was feeling like,from now on,nothing could go wrong.

          Mike called Johnny and setted up a meeting later that day,around lunch time.It was still pretty early in the morning,so that meant me and Mike had almost half a day just for the two of us.

          We had breakfast somewhere in Tokyo and spent the whole time just wondering around.Even thought it was a freezing January day,it was sunny,the snow was glowing and it was such a fairytale like atmosphere that we didn't even felt the cold.

          Everything really seemed perfect.I was excited and really happy about the fact that i was spending so much time with Mike without actually working.Lately i was....no,we both were very busy and all the time we got to spent together was work related.I liked that i actually had projects to work on,as i said,i always loved my work.But i was missing those times when we weren't this tired and we could spend nights watching movies and eating popcorn at my place or his.Or those days when we had enough time to do what we liked.We both love Disneyland and we used to go everytime we could.We also used to wonder around LA shopping all day - well,mostly me,he would just carry my ridicously huge shopping bags - and there was a time when we would attend every single private party of our friends.

~~~

          Never the less,the "Me&Mike" time ended sooner than i would've wanted to and,at lunch time,we were back at the jimusho to meet Johnny.I wasn't nervous anymore,but actually amazingly happy.I entered the bulding with a huge smile on my face.Mike even leaned towards me at some point and whispered "Jen,you're glowing,you know?" - oh ...weird,but that made me even happier.I looked around in hopes that i will see Nino,but sadly,that didn't happened.

          I greeted every person i saw and,this time,it looked like everyone knew why i was there - news spread fast right? - they were smiling at me and no one looked so curious like the day before.

          We got to Johnny's office and his assistant,the red-headed cute girl,got us in.Johnny was waiting for us behind his desk with a big smile on his face.

          He got up and we both shaked hands with him.He seemed pretty happy.Almost like a child who was about to get his Christmas gift.Well,old people are often like little kids so......

          "Well now,i believe you two made a decision,am i right?" he asked us going back to his chair.

          Mike looked at me,i looked at Mike.I was smiling like an idiot.He was smiling like an older brother that just bought the perfect gift for his little sister.Then we both turned and look at Johnny.

          "Yes,Kitagawa san,we did - Mike said - we are accepting your kind offer - he bowed his head shortly - and we already settled everything back in LA so we can start right now.We're staying here at long as this is gonna take."

          "Good,good,very good!You're extremly efficient,Mike kun.It seems that i picked the right people to work with" Johnny really looked like he meant every thing he was saying and that kinda make Mike embarassed.

          "We do have one request though - Mike added - Jen....i mean Anna,has to record one last song for her upcoming album.Could we use one of your recording studios for that please?"

          "Of course you can!" Johnny replied without hesitation.He looked at me - and he had such a parently figure that it almost melted my heart - "I'd me more than willing to help you with whatever you need,Anna chan" he said smiling at me.

          "Now,let's think about an attack plan.Anna chan,duets are out of the question for this.I want you to do a featuring with one of my groups,not work with just a single person.So you have to think with what group you want to work.Have you thought about it?"

          "Well,sort of....i guess...It's something i always wanted to do.I was thinking....."

          "I was thinking...." Johnny said that in the same time as i did.

          We both stopped and started to laugh loudly.

          "Well,i'm curious if we're thinking the same here - he said - se~no"

          "Arashi!" - we both said in the same time and my eyes grew bigger.So did Johnny's eyes.

          "Really,Johnny san,you thought about Arashi as well?" i couldn't believe it!

          "Yes - he replied laughing - why are you so surprised?They're on a roll right now,the agency's little money factory.And i think they're the best choice.Why did you thought of them?"

          I thought for a moment.Or better said,i took a few seconds to fight with the fangirl who wanted to come out 'Because they're smexy and hot,because i'm their number 1 fan,because they're smart,they dance like Gods,because i used to sing along on their songs,and dance,imagining i'm on stage with them,because thanks to this featuring i will get to work meet and be so close to my idols' the fangirl in me screamed in excitement inside my head.

          "Well,for the same reasons as yours - i managed to say - and they are very professional,hard working,not to mention talented of course,and they already have a huge international fan base."

          Johnny smiled and nodded in approval.

          "Well then,it's perfect!We will just have to talk to them as well" he said while he picked up the desk phone.

I frozed.

          "Wait....What??!??NOW? - i almost yelled at him,but then i swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to calm down - Wouldn't it be more appropiate if you would talk with them about this in private?Like in a meeting or something?"

          "I don't think so.Afterall,this will not actually be their decision.I'm sure they're gonna be ok with this,but even they won't,i'm the one who decides who will they sing with and what they will sing" he said and the light in his eyes changed to a cold,bossy one.

          One of my eyebrows went up on it's on.That was a little bit scary.Maybe the boss Johnny isn't as kind as the one i talked to until now....

          He called her assistant and asked her to announce Arashi to come to his office as soon as they can.

          I was shaking.Just that morning i told Nino i couldn't meet them because of that nightmare that was still haunting me.And now i was stuck there with no excape.Not to mention that i couldn't even imagine what they will think.I chose them for this and they will not have a single word to say in this.I was feeling a little bad for this.

          'Oh well,it can't be helped,i guess' i thought while i was gently rubbing my hand on my stomach.It was severly disagreeing with Johnny's way of work and decision of putting the guys in front of an already settled fact.

          I had nothing left to do but to stay there,playing shyly with my hands in my lap.I was looking at Mike from the corner of my eye.He was already engaged in a carefree chit-chat with Johnny.While i was nervous as hell,shaking,sweating and breathing hard.This waiting was seriously nerve wracking and all i could think about was

          'Oh God,what i would do for a smoke right now'

~~~~~~~~~~

          Okkkk that was it.I hope you liked it.
          Now i want to share with you this chapter's song :) I'm gonna have one in each chapter.And it will be the song i will listen while writing that chapter.With this one it was "Utakata" by Arashi.Enjoy :) Oh i forgot.This is my Youtube channel,you can subscribe if you want :P
           LATER EDIT : my old YT channel was terminated a week ago.Soooo here is my NEW one,and of course,a new link to Utakata since the old one is not usable anymore.D'OH
           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c0JZHrwF4g 
           BTW can someone give me a tip on how i can keep my Arashi vids up on YT?They're tracking me down in matter of days without having obvious tags on them,nore obvious titles.Thanks in advance.

          See you on the next chapter,don't forget to comment heart
          2 chapters ready,i'll update this evening(i hope),i'm sorry,i wasn't really in the mood for writing.