Here we goooooooo

Close your eyes and follow your heart

Writing the second part of this chapter,the one and only image i had in mind was this one(and can you blame me?LOL) :

 5116606469_5112d258dd_z.jpg

When i got to Mike's place,i wasn't so pissed anymore,but istead i was seriously curious.

While i was driving i wanted to call him several times to make him to tell me the news a little bit earlier.But even though Mike seems the type o f a person that can't keep his mouth shout,he's not like that.And i knew that calling him won't do me any good.

I knocked at his door a few times untill he finally opened that damn door.

"Good morning prin...." He started,but i cut him off by pushing him aside and entering his appartment.Heading towards the kitchen in a desperate need for coffee,i started to interogate the now frozen Mike.

"What is it?Is it THAT important that you had to wake me up at this hour?Is THAT important that i had to drive all the way here eating my nails out of curiosity?What?It's your work?It's my work?Is it something else?Mmm,no no no that can't be.What could it be if it's not work related?You congratulated me so it is work related.Myworkit'saboutmeanditmustbesomethinggoodRIGHTMIKE?????" i was getting more and more excited and i couldn't stop talking.I was ranting while i was searching for a cup.Mike finally stopped me by putting his hand over my mouth.

With his free hand he pointed to the living room table,where i saw 2 cups of coffee.

"Go....sit....drink.AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!! He said ...actually yelled that while he was pushing me in the direction he was pointing earlier.

Well,there was nothing else i could do so i silently walked in the living room direction.I turned my head to give him a nasty look and I saw him watching me with this satisfied grin on his face.

"So i managed to make you this curious huh?" He said while he pulled my chair and helped me sit at the table."Ok,im gonna tell you what is this all about.Just,don't say anything,drink your coffee and listen until the end."

I nodded like a good kid and took a sip from my hot coffee.And Mike began to talk

"So.This morning i got a phonecall.From a certain producer from Japan...."

".....I got a message on YouTube from a....." i tried to speak up.

"...SHUT UP!!! "He shouted at me with an amused look on his face "I told you to shut up until i finish." I nodded in acceptance for the second time.

"Good.Now,his name is Johnny Kita.....Ki....Kitaga?Uuuhhhh,something!And he produced some succesfull groups it seems.Now he said he has an idea for some new projects,and he wants to have a talk with you too,amongst other artists."

Silence......2 minutes passing by.....silence....Mike's evil grin waiting for my reaction......then some more silence.Then...ME...taking in a deep breath.Cause without thinking,i was holding my breath.

"Ki....Ki.....WAIT!You said Johnny.Johnny.....Kitagawa.....by any chance?"Wooow,i was still somekind of coherent!Even though my brain turned to mush in the very moment when i heard that name from Mike's mouth.I was shocked and that's a huge understatement.

"Mmm,i don't remember it very well,but i think so,yeah!Why,is he the same guy with the one that contacted you?"

"YES!!!Uuuummm,wait...no.He's not.That guy was someone else,i can't remember his name."

I thought for a second. "But maybe he was writing me in Kitagawa sama's behalf,and when i turned him down...."

"Jen...you actually mean 'When i agressively turned him down',right?I know you better than that you know "he laughed at me.

"SMARTYPANTS,STFU!!!" i thought,but instead i just rolled my eyes and continued,ignoring him.

"...Maybe he thought he has to do this officially,and that's why he called you himself.Ohhhh yeah - i took a deep breath and straighten my back - this means i'm special,he wants me,otherwise he would've just give up a week ago" i said with a proud grin on my face.

Mike turned his head away from me and i heard him mumble to himself "A little bit TOO full of ourselves today,aren't we?"

Ohhhh,i couldn't care less about what Mike was thinking!If Johnny called him after i turned down his.....mignion....then i DO have something that he wants.

After i finished jumping around the living room like a mad squirrel,i sat down next to Mike and asked him :

"So,what now?What do we have to do next?"

Mike looked at me a little bit amused and ,while taking a sip of his coffee,he answered softly:

"We have a flight to Tokyo tomorrow morning"

"Whoa.....we have a WHAT....WHEN?!?!?Are you freaking kidding me?!?How am i suppose to get ready for that so fast?Packingshoppinghairmaniqureandwhateverelseistheretodo.......Oh.....My....God!!!!" Letting those thoughts out,i got from my chair to the middle of the living room,sitting on my ,legs crossed under me.This was WAAAY to much for my poor soul as it was.But to leave in such a short notice?Sore wa muri desu,hontouni!(That's imposible,really!Yeah,my brain setted on nihongo mode by itself the moment i heard we're going to Tokyo)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next morning at 5 AM.Well,actually,i couldn't sleep all night.After i came to my senses the other day,i talked Mike into going with me shopping.After a few hours,we both had our hands full of heavy bags.So he come back home with me and he helped me pack.Well,he had it coming!He booked all of this without consulting me first.Some manager/friend he is...

So,Mike was actually suppose to pick me up at 6 AM.But 5 minutes after i woke up,he was knocking at my door,holding two huge cups of coffee and having a crazy man looks in his eyes.

"Mmm,g'morning,coffee dude" i said with my eyes still half closed.

"You're not dressed....."he said checking me out heads to toes.

"Yeah!You're 1 hour early,genius!" I mumbled then gulped the whole cup of coffee he handed me.

"I know,i know.But i'm soooo damn excited!I can't wait!I have permanent goose-bumps and i can't stop smilinglaughinggrinning"

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow -Maaan,are you high or something?-

"Riiight.How many coffees you said you had?"I asked him while i was heading to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 10 hours later,we were landing on Narita airport.I was dead tired,but soon enough,Mike managed to bring me to his level of giddiness and happiness and....whatever that was.

At the airport gate i found out that we had a limo waiting to pick us up.A limo!REALLY???I was not fond of these things.I would've rather ride the bus,or a cab...or whatever regular people use in Tokyo.That Kitagawa dude was starting to step on my nerves.I felt Mike pinch my arm and silently he showed me the limo.As in "Get in and shut the up".So i did.

When we got at the jimusho,there were 3 guys waiting for us.Two translators(really?TWO??)and Kitagawa sama's personal assistant.We introduced ourselves and,even though i tried really hard to convince them that we don't need translators,i couldn't get rid of those two guys.Man they were really obeidant to their boss.And they were even more stubborn than i am!So,in return,i decided to stop speaking nihongo and play the role of the unknowing gaijin.Who knows,maybe something good will turn out of it.People can say many things when they think you don't understand them.

Even from the main door of the jimusho,i felt lots of curious eyes looking at us.There were many guys in the hallway,wondering around,but i honestly couldn't recognise one single soul there. 'Damn,i should've done some searching on this guy's groups' i thought.

Waiting for the elevator was hell to me.I could see people stares.Subtile...that was.Sort of.They really thought we were THAT stupid?Like,they really believed we wouldnt notice?But at least i could have some fun there.Seeing the translators with us,all the guys there assumed that we didn't understand nihongo.Well...that was half true,cause Mike couldn't understand a single word.But i could hear them talking "It's that May sama?" and "What is she doing here?" and stuff like that.I was really laughing inside.

When we got to the floor where Kitagawa sama had his office,i was beggining to feel nervous for some reason.I had this feeling like something was about to happen.I tried to calm down by thinking that,no matter what will happen,it's gonna be my decision in the end.

Yeah.....IT DIDN'T WORKED!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!