A hell of a first meeting

Close your eyes and follow your heart

Minna,sorry for my spelling mistakes from the last chapter.I know where they are,but i don't have time to correct them :( And...well.....it might happen again :)) And my english is not that good so......Oh well,i hope you'll enjoy my story none the less.

 20091209-d5upbdpfip6jftbu2w1g139ndw.jpg

          While we were waiting outside Johnny's office for his assistant to call us in,Mike noticed that i was agitated.

          "Jen,calm down!You said it yourself : 'I'm in control,it's MY decision,i'm gonna stick with MY conditions and he doesn't own me'.....remember?"

          "Yeah,i remember.But still,it's just.....ppppffffff - i let out a big breath - i don't know,i have a weird feeling like something's about to happen and i don't know if it's good or bad." I told him whispering,looking down,making sure that the translators won't hear what i was saying.

          "Mmm,yeah....i know that guy!" he said absent minded,looking some place behind me.

          "You know...who?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

          "Huh? -he jumped - THAT FEELING!!!I meant that feeling!But .....i think i know that guy too..." he said,pointing to the end of the hallway "Isn't he......."

          "Ninomiya Kazunari!" i said in such a low voice that Mike barely heard me. 'It's HIM!' I closed my eyes for a moment,cause i could feel some happy tears coming.Happy/not happy.....i would've hate to look like a crazy fangirl in front of him.I mean,what about my pride,huh?I tried to catch my breath BEFORE he got to us.

          Nino was my ichiban singer.I loved his voice,the vibrato that he could control so well,unlike other singers.And the songs he wrote were just.....amazing!I covered ALL of his solos and now he was right....

          "Konnichiwa Shinoda san,Ochida san." He greeted the two translators politely with a short bow.He turned to Mike after that

          "Hajimemae Nelson san,Ninomiya Kazunari to moushi masu,yoroshiku onegaishimasu" "Nice to meet you Nelson san,i am Ninomiya Kazunari,please treat me kindly" the translators did their job and Mike greeted Nino too.

          Then,to make me lose it completely,he turned my way with a smile

          "May san,hajimemae,Ninomiya Kazunari to moushi masu,yoroshiku onegaishimasu" he said with a deep bow.I wasn't even able to hear the translators for that one,but i'm sure they translated that to me.Not that i needed it,but i'm sure they did.

          Looking at me with an amused look,Nino continued "I know you know who i am though.I did some searching on you when i heard that Kitagawa san wants to talk to you and i saw you covered my songs."

          At that point,my ears exploded,my heart imploded,i think i had a minor and...i think i checked my nose for blood.Somehow,hearing him saying that made me feel sooooo awkward!To know that he saw my videos....Ninomiya Kazunari watched MY videos...mind blowing,i tell you that.

          But still,somehow i managed to remain composed and keep the appareances.I introduced myself to him.I have to say that besides those mixed feelings of being honored and feeling awkward,i was also a little bit shoked that he was so direct.And more than that,somehow.....he had a proud 'full of myself' tone in his voice saying that.

          "Nice to meet you too.I'm Anna,please call me Anna san,not May san,i don't like it.And thank you,yes,i covered your songs.I wanted to prove myself that i can sing them better.....What do you think?" i asked shrinking my eyes at him,watching carefully for his reaction.

          "Ohhhhh crap,here she goes" i heard Mike's whisper and i saw him rolling his eyes.

          I ignored him and looked back at Nino.He had the exact reaction i was waiting for.A shoked look,he lost his words and he seemed a little bit confused.

          "I don't know,i'm not the one who will evaluate your so called singing skills" he managed to shoot back eventually.

          My eyes got bigger and bigger.Riiiiiiiiight...........that.........was not what i expected.......ouch!

          "Exactly!I don't even know why i asked in the first place!" i said and turned my back to him.

          "Anyway....Anna cha~~n....." i heard his cute bratty voice in my left ear."It's really nice to meet you in person"

          What?I turned to him shoked....Anna chan?Since when?And what's with that tone in his voice saying "nice" ?!? But untill i had the chance to say something,he turned his back at me,greeted Mike and the translators - at that point i wanted to punch them each,cause they were grinning - and with both hands in his jeans pockets,he walked away.

          I mentally slapped myself for a minute until Mike slapped my head for real to bring me back from where ever i was.

          "OUCH,what the hell Mike?"i looked at him confused and annoyied at the same time "WHAT?!?"

          "Well Jen,just saying....wasn't this Ninomiya guy the very same guy you worship and like....totally love?And admire?Yeah,admire...."
          "Yes he is.So?He was too full of himself.Serves him right!" i answered looking him straight in the eyes.

          "Yeah but.....sorry girl....it seems that HE served YOU in the end....just saying!Mmmmm,that was a hell of a first meeting.You know,you might just end up having to work with him.Have you even thought of that?Yeah,sorry,when do you ever think before you open your mouth?" he started to sound mad,and for the good reasons."You better appologize properly next time you'll see him"

          I allways hate when Mike is right!What was i suppose to say?I knew i crossed the line there.A bunch of them actually.His words made me froze for some reason.Because i never thought of that.Even to think that i could actually have the chance to work with Ninomiya Kazunari himself,just that sent shivers down my spine.And i treated him like crap....

          DAMN!!!