Caging Trouble

Training Danger

 

Something I typed in a rush. HEH. should do better next time -__-"

 

One hour....

 

Two hours....

 

UGH! What the hell am I doing here??!

I tapped my glittering purple fingers impatiently, making clicking sound as they went against the table surface.

The room I was in was really small. There’s nothing but a small marble table with two chairs on each side. Meh. They should at least put plants here! Thes place was dull and depressing. What's this, detention room?

I sighed for the hundreth time. What did I do to deserve this?

Um. Now that I think about it, I guess I did cause a few, small, problems. Exactly what happened last time? Hmm Let’s see... Oh I did burn Teddy’s precious (judging from that girly scream of his when he saw what I did) note, something to do with that new song he’s working on.

In my defense, that guy was always typing in his iPad. How the hell am I supposed to know that it wasn’t just an ordinary paper?!

Geez Teddy’s such an these days.

Whatever, waiting is the worst type of punishment and I definitely didn’t deserve this.

I grabbed my purse, stood up and walked towards the door.

...

...

Eh? Why won’t the door open?

WHAT THE ??!!!

“OPEN THE DAMN DOOR DAMMIT!!”

No answer.

“YAH!! OPEN OR I’LL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASSES UP!!!” I started banging the wooden door like a maniac.

Still no answer.

What the hell is going on! Stomping, I made my way back to my sitting spot.

....

Now what?

 

Seriously! There’s absolutely nothing to do! If they’re going to lock me here at least leve some snacks or something!!

Outraged, I kicked the chair and sent it flying to the other side of the room with a loud bang.

Wait. Are the other girls captured as well?

I frowned. Come to think of it, I hadn’t seen them once today. What kind of sick joke is this?

I scanned the room for god knows how many times, tapping my hips impatiently trying to think of something. What to do what to do...

Okay. If they don’t open the door in thirty minutes, I’m going to throw that chair to the door.

Simple!

I opened the window, placed my hands carefully and leaped to sit on it.

AH what lovely day! The sky was so clear! I made myself comfortable, leaning on one side with one leg up on the other. I sung my left leg slowly, humming as I did so.

There’s only one thing to do in this situation.

I took my vintage snake skin cigarette case. Now where’s my lighter? I dug into my purse. Candy wrappers.. Dental floss.. Pink Anna Sui lipstick ... AH there it was. I pulled my silver zippo out. I lit my cigarette up, closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation in my throat.

Aaah. That’s more like it.

Since I had nothing to do I might as well make this a relaxing afternoon. Ha. I wonder what  those people on the street would think if they see a girl smoking on YG’s third floor.

That thought fixed my mood a bit. I grinned, waving to random strangers on the street. They gave me weird looks, as if I was a mad girl on prohibition. My grin grew wider and I started giving exaggerated wave. What else could a girl do in this place?

 

After a few minutes...

 

“LISTEEEEEEEN! I AM ALONE IN THIS CROSSROOOOUOUOOOAADDD.....”

Humming became singing and singing led to imaginary solo concert. Those pricks better release me soon before I start throwing signed cds off the window. There’s nothing to put my sign on around here, so how about a special limited edition signed chair...signed desk...?

I lit on another cigarette. Sweet beyonce! Were they planning to let me die alone here? If I ran out of cigars imma go beserk on those YG s.

“Hhhhh. Teddy you sensitive son of a , why are you doing this to me.” I let out a thick cloud of smoke. What time is it anyway?

“Um. Park Bom?”

The door creaked open and a tall stranger in black suit stood by, eyeing me with one of his eyebrows up.

 

......