Throwing Duties

Training Danger

 

sorry, not really a chapter, just a little something out of my insomnia to open the storyline ;3

 

 

 

 

“Knock knock!”

“Hmm. What is it Teddy?”

“Eh? How did you know it was me?”

“You knocked.”

“Aw, maybe the others are just too comfortable with you, so they don’t even bother to knock.”

“You rascal! The others actually knock for real instead of shouting ‘knock knock’ everytime they come in! If anyone’s getting too comfortable, it’s you!”

“...really?  Ahah, the door is so far away, I’m afraid you wouldn’t hear me if I knocked!”

“Forget it. what do you want?”

“It’s about those new girls we recruited.”

“what about them?”

“They gave me severe headache. I don’t have time or energy to work with those kids!”

“But you said it yourself, they have raw potential.”

“I know! They do! But dealing with four, malicious evil witches at the same time??”

“mmhm.”

“I’m not even sure if this is what they wanna do for their life!”

“hhmm.”

“You know I’m also working on new songs! Seriously, those girls... I don’t think we have ever seen trainees like those four.”

“mmm.”

“..... Sajangnim, are you even listening to me? umm are you..? wait ... you ....you’re playing angrybirds?!! Sajangnim!!”

“Shut up. I only have one bird left. These stupid monkeys are mocking me.”

“.......”

“HA! Not so loud now are you? Rotten monkeys. And where were we?”

“.....”

“What’s with your expression? ..ah, about the girls, don’t worry. I have made a decision.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Call Big Bang. Get them here. Right. Now.”