Part 1- Chapter 1

Our sweet little secrets

2017, Seoul National High School

'Anita! Wake up! Jungkook is already waiting for you downstairs! Yah you're already 17!'  Mrs Lee knocked on Anita Lee's door furiously.

On a queen-sized wooden bed sleeps a girl with her face stuck inside her sky-blue duvet, trying to cover her ears from the noise that woke her up from her wonderful dream.

' Omma... I slept at 2am trying to choose a hotel for our vacation in Christmas, which is in 2 months... Give me 5 minutes....' Anita slowly gets up, and opens her eyes slowly, trying to get used to the bright daylight.

'Yes sure you were trying to choose a hotel, more like watching Descendants of the Moon or sky or something! Are you done? It's 7:45 am and you have to be at school in half an hour!' Mrs Lee continues to shout.

After 5 minutes of quick dressing up and hygiene, Anita rushes out from her room in messy hair and half -buttoned coat, and runs down the stairs to meet her best friend of 12 years, Jungkook.

Running too quickly, Anita bumps into this wide, broad shoulders with familiar soap scent, and Jungkook immediately stabilises her.

'Ah I'm so sorry Jungkook! Did I hurt you?' Anita apologised.

'I'm used to this Anita! Come on you lazy clumsy thing!' Jungkook laughs.

After grabbing a piece of toast from the plate Mrs Lee has prepared, the two rushes out of the Lee house, and jump up to Jungkook's bike.

Anita sighed contentedly after finishing her piece of toast, and giggles ' I wouldn't have known what to do without you, my personal chauffeur, haha! Thanks for picking me up everyday, otherwise I would've been kicked out of school already.'

Jungkook laughs (but smiling shyly internally) ' I know! I am just a chauffeur to you!'

'Of course you're not! You're my best friend! BESTTTT FRIENDDD~~~' Anita pokes Jungkook's back and sings.

'Hey stop Anita! You're tickling me! Not my fault if you fall out of the bicycle and die!' Jungkook giggled from the tickles Anita is giving him.

Their laughters fill the street, they seem to be a pair of childhood best friends who love having fun together and who would love to be each other's children's godmother or godfather.

But they are not, this is all an act.