Danger

Those Amethyst Eyes [Former Title: United Because of You]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

Danger

   Class went on as usual. Well, not the usual actually.

   After Jimin’s little outburst, our math teacher arrived shooting him a glare, telling all of us to go back to our seats.

    However, our math class isn’t the usual boring math class because Jimin, Jungkook, and I started getting close to each other whenever we joked around in class without our teacher knowing.

   Seokjin? I haven’t interacted with him much since we remained ignoring each other during the rest of the class. And I don’t think I can open up to him just yet. He’s just so silent. Too silent for me to put my guard down that easily.

   After class, I said goodbye to the three of them and I went out to find Taemin and Sulli.

   Well, I guess there was no need to find them when I heard someone call out my name from the far end of the hallway filled with students.

   "Soojin!"

   I turned around with a smile knowing who owns that voice and I was right! It was Sulli.

   "Sulli!" I squealed as she hugged me tight.

   "S-Sulli" I coughed. “Can’t… breath”.

   "Oh sorry!" she said breaking the hug. "I missed you!"

   "Oh, pssh! Come on. You haven't seen her for only a few hours!" Taemin said.

   Sulli pouted."Yah~".

   Taemin rolled his eyes."You and your aegyo!" he huffed.

   “But you gotta admit that you liked it” Sulli fired back.

   “Disgusting”.

   “Yah, Lee Taemin!”

   I chuckled watching the two bicker. Once in a while, Sulli would poke Taemin on the chest to which the guy would reply through ruffling his hair.

   But then my phone beeped telling me that it is already around 4:30. It was time for me to head home.

   "Guys! I gotta go. My mom said I have to go home early” I told them.

   "Awww... Do you really have to go?" Sulli asked.

 

    I shrugged, flashing them a smile. "Sorry ".

   "Mmm....Okay! See you tomorrow then!"

   “Sure. See you tomorrow, guys”.

   "Bye!" my former seatmates waved before I left.

   I left the school with a smile but then it suddenly faltered.

   I felt as if someone was following me. I think someone's following me. I turned around but didn't see anyone. So I just continued walking. However, I still get the feeling of being followed. I turned around again and nothing!

   Aish. Maybe it's just the wind. Maybe what happened at PE class this morning was messing with my mind. I decided to just ignore it. I just walked the fastest I can until I got home. I let a sigh of relief escape my lips.

   "Oh! Soojin, you're home!" my mom let out as I entered the house.

   I smiled kissing her cheek. "Hey, Mom".

   "Are you okay?" she asked as she examined the small bump on my forehead.

   I nodded my head and flashed her a smile. "I'm fine", I said, “I’ll go get changed” And went straight up the stairs to my oh-so-comfortable room.

   Minutes later, Woohyun arrived home. He went to the kitchen.

   "Woohyun, you're home!"

   "Yeah. Where's Soojin?", he asked.

   "She's in her room".

   Before she could say more, Woohyun ran up the stairs leaving her gaping at the staircase where he disappeared to.

   I was just putting on a white wool sweater over my frame when I heard a loud knock on my door. I wonder who it is. I opened the door and it was Woohyun. Just as expected.

   "What do you want?" I asked.

   His face was filled with anger. "Why did you go home by yourself? You know it's dangerous! You should've waited for me!"

   "And why can't I go alone? I'm not a little girl anymore! I can take care of myself".

 

   "Soojin, you don't know what's out there!" he yelled.

   "Hey! I don't expect you to guard me all the time!",I yelled back. 

   "SOOJIN---".

   "AISH!" I pushed him away and ran out of the door.

   "Soojin? Soojin! Where are you going?" Mom asked as I run pass her.

   I didn't bother to answer her and I just ran out of the house. I stopped at the park near our house and sat myself on a bench.

 

SOYEON

 

   I was busy making Kimchi for dinner when I started to hear Woohyun and Soojin yelling at each other upstairs. Hearing how this was going, I dropped what I was doing and decided to check on the both of them.

   I was heading towards the stairs when Soojin came running down the stairs.

   "Soojin? Soojin! Where are you going?" I called but she ignored me and left the house slamming the door shut.

   "Soojin!" Woohyun called out as he ran down the stairs. He stopped when he noticed that she wasn't there. 

   "Woohyun", I called him. He let out a sigh and turned to me. "You've been fighting since the day she came to Seoul. What's wrong? You were excited to see her. You're the type to care for your little sister". I let out at him.

   "I am, Mom. We just had a bad start. I was trying to fix it but I just can't get it right", Woohyun breathed out.

   I took a deep breathe."Aigoo. Woohyun". I ruffled his hair.

   "Mom!" Woohyun whined as he tried to fix his hair.

   "Just go and find her. Hurry before it gets dark. You know what's out there".

   "Ok, Mom", he said as he was about to go out the door.

   "Woohyun", I called again and he looked at me with slightly wide eyes.

 

   I was going to say something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter