Ugly Pig

Those Amethyst Eyes [Former Title: United Because of You]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

Ugly Pig

 

 

   Ugh.Where am I? Am I dead?

   When I woke up, I was greeted by complete darkness but of course it is because I haven’t opened my eyes yet and it’s because I was scared of what I will see.

   I remember suddenly blacking out when I was with Jimin and Seokjin when they were going to take me to the infirmary but did they really take me there?

  That was when I was met with the smell of alcohol and disinfectant did I figure out that I am actually in the infirmary.

   Carefully, I opened my eyes and I looked around the room to find both Seokjin and Jimin standing about three meters away from the bed I was lying on.

   I didn’t say anything as I cautiously watch the both of them interact with each other.

   They look..normal. They look so harmless. Once in a while, I’d see Jimin grin at something that Seokjin would say. However, Seokjin’s face would still remain blank but either way, they looked so human and if not, they’d be Blue Vampires but apparently, they aren’t either of those.

   With that, I decided to sit down only to be met with a dizzying headache that made me groan a little and I knew that it was enough for the two to know that I have finally woken up.

   Once again I turned to the two to see Seokjin glancing at me before leaving his spot to go someplace else.

   Meanwhile, Jimin only stayed his spot, looking away as he leaned himself to the unoccupied bed behind him.

   A few seconds later, the school nurse walked in with Seokjin right behind her.

   "You’re awake! That’s good", the nurse breathed out. “How are you feeling?”

   I just stared at her, not knowing how exactly I should react but then she called my name again which made me end up pressing a little bit on my forehead to ease the pain. “I’m fine. My head is just throbbing a little”, I finally told her.

   Just then, a pill appeared right in front of my face and I looked at it with a lot of questions going through my mind. The pain was making it a bit hard for me to register what was going on but then she confirmed everything for me.

   “Pain relievers. Take it and it will lessen the pain”, the nurse told me before I finally took the pill from her hand before a glass of ice cold water was given to me.

   Without another thought, I consumed the pill in my hand before passing her the glass of water which she threw into the trash bin.

   I continued to watch her as she grabbed something from the table before handing it to me.

   “Your uniform and two chocolate bars”, she said, “Krystal brought it in for you”. And I took it from her. Hm. I wonder how she’s doing right now?

   “Thank you”, I mumbled.

   She gave me a bright smile. “No problem. Krystal probably figured out that you haven’t eaten yet so she bought you something to eat. Recess is nearly over too. Do you want to attend your next class or do you want me to issue an excuse letter for your next class?”

   “I’ll attend my next class”.

   “Alright then”, she said before turning to the boys behind her. “Okay, boys! Out you go. Give the lady some time to dress up”. With that she closed the curtains in front of me while she led the boys out of the infirmary.

   I continued to listen till I heard a soft click signaling that they have already left. Funny how the nurse seems so peaceful at first then suddenly she treats the other two differently.

   “What a day” I huffed as I finally stood up to dress up, eating my first chocolate bar while doing so.

   A few minutes, later I was done and with a chocolate bar in between my lips, I stepped out of the infirmary but then I choked when I saw the two vampires still waiting for me outside.

   “I thought you guys left already”, I breathed out when I finally calmed my heart down.

   “We just thought that it would be better to accompany you back to class” Jimin shrugged.

   I hummed in response I look anywhere else other than them.

   “Are you feeling well now?” I heard Seokjin ask me.

   Huh. They actually don’t look like a bad guy to me. Should I thank them for helping me out?

   Aniyo. Stay away from any red vampire. Didn’t Woohyun tell you that?

   Sadly, I turned out to be a stubborn kid who is also too kind for her own good. Yes, you guessed it. I decided to open up just a little bit.

   “I feel better. Thank you for taking me to the infirmary” I told me.

   "That's good", Jimin said with a smile. "And you don’t have to be afraid of us anymore, okay? We won't hurt you. Really. We won’t. And I’m sorry for snapping at you a while ago. I didn’t mean it”.

   "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter