CHAPTER 5

Angel's Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only just yesterday but Wendy’s craziness not gone to a far more intense level. Right now they’re above the tallest building in Seoul.

 

“Isn’t it a lovely weather for trouble Joy?” Wendy spreaded her arms and inhaled the scent of the city. Her fingers now pointing towards where the hospital she had been this few past days. “I want to blow that up.”

 

“Let’s skip the hospital, there are already so many people died there, and most of the patients were going to die eventually, how about the night market? I see a lot of people.” Joy tried to shift Wendy’s attention to somewhere else, but Wendy doesn’t even bother to look at the direction Joy pointed at.

 

“No I want to burn down that hospital” Wendy stated firmly. Still pointing her finger towards the direction of the hospital, she starting to do the countdown “in 3,2,--” Wendy wasn’t able to finish her spell because Joy quietly casted a sleeping spell on her making her unconscious.

 

“Wait! Wendy! Joohyun is still in there!” Joy grabbed Wendy and dragged her down from the wall. Wendy stared blankly at her and shoved Joy off. She return to her previous position and pointed toward the hospital. “3,2,-”

 

“Sorry unnie this is the only thing I can think of to stop you” Joy used a sleeping spell on Wendy, preventing her from doing something she would regret again later on. Joy understood that jealousy is eating the girl up but maybe she should start to be more mature in handling her love life in the future. Joy sighed. She should really get to talk to Joohyun soon.

 

-[-]-

 

The first thing Joohyun was greeted when Sooyoung went to her house that evening.

 

“Joohyun, tell me you are not serious with that bosum guy.”

 

“It’s bogum.”

 

“I don’t care, Seungwan saw both of you sending love signal to each other when she was going to apologise and confess. Such a waste.” Sooyoung felt bad for the roses she bought. It her money you know.

 

“Unnie why on earth are you eating lunch with him?! I thought you love Seungwan!” Sooyoung was furious because the older girl in front of her is the cause of a lifeless devil hamster.

 

“I do love Seungwan, Sooyoung!” Joohyun stood still, tears b.  She quickly looked at the ceiling and fanned her eyes. When the tears dried off and she sure she was stable, she turned her head back down again. “Me and Bogum are just colleague. I see him like a brother, nothing more Sooyoung. But Seungwan, she hates me.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“She always pulls prank on me and she talks to me like I’m her enemy. But I am not…” Irene sat down on the couch hugging her knees.

 

Sooyoung looked at the girl with a weird expression on her face. She found it interesting both parties think that the other hated each other. How can there be a couple who can be more romantic than Seulgi and her? She found it offending.

 

Joohyun planted her face inside her knees and continued. “So, I was thinking to give her some  space because she said it herself that doesn’t want to see my face. I will watch over her from the distance and to do that, I think I should focus on my work and stay out of her peripheral vision.”

 

Sooyoung stopped Joohyun by grabbing her arm “You guys seriously need to be knocked some sense into. Seungwan loves you Joohyun! You need to talk to her!”

 

Joohyun looked at the girl with her right brow lifted and her tears was left hanging on the rim.

 

“Don’t you get it? She loves you unnie. You need to be patient because she is not who she was anymore.“

 

Joohyun hesitated, she would never imagine Wendy or Seungwan would have any feelings for her. But for the girl, she could do anything.

 

“Okay Sooyoung, I will try.”

 

-[-]-

 

Wendy groaned at the dizziness feel when she woke up. “Argh! what the hell happened?”

 

Then she remembered Joy cast a sleeping spell on her. She felt betrayed. Why would Joy stopped her? She is her friend and partner in crime they should work together. Anger had her and she did not feel like stay at here anymore. A poof and she went to somewhere she went, when she was hurt.

 

“Woah Seungwan what got you here eh?” A blonde girl with very big eyes startled by the sudden appear of Seungwan.

 

“I need a place to stay.”

 

“Okay you got it!”

 

“Thanks Lisa.”

 

--
 

Sooyoung just got home she immediately went to Seungwan to check on her. She panicked when she found the supposing sleeping beauty was not in her bed.

 

“Oh where did she go?” Sooyoung hurried to every room look for her but Seungwan was no where to be found.

 

She called Seulgi and asked if she saw Seungwan or she went there. The answer is no and she can’t think o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter