CHAPTER 3

Angel's Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“News report, a middle aged man has been murdered last night around 1 am. The murder took place at a narrow street. Several deep cuts was found on the corpse and his throat was stab with another blade crave with initials 'WENDY'. The police is still looking for this serial killer ‘WENDY’ -” the projector was turned off by a brown haired girl who was on her couch, playing with her red tail, looking bored.

 

“Hey my commander, you should not just go around kill people, without wiping off those evidence! And the blade craved WENDY, do you need to leave one every time you killed someone? It was a waste of resource you rich .” Joy sat down in front of the girl.

 

“Well I got bored.” The girl said as she use her feet to hang herself upside down. “That drunkard tried to a 12 year old kid, how sick is that.” Joy looked at the girl “Hey you should really hide your horns and tail, someone might see you in that form.” Wendy rolled her eyes since she doesn't really give a about it. She hopped down and fixed her uniform, “Happy?” her horns and tail was already hidden. “Good. Now let’s get ready for school.” Joy pushed Wendy outside their house.

 

“Good Morning Seungwan, Sooyoung.” Heechul their butler said as he opened the car’s door for them “Before I forgot Sooyoung, Seulgi will be visiting later. Please, will you give her an answer? It has been 3 months.” Heechul asked.

 

“Ahh oppa stop meddling in other’s business.” Joy closed the car’s door leaving it unanswered. “Hey Joy I have accepted the gang war started by Twice.” Joy looked at the girl who was scrolling with her phone. “Why so sudden?” Wendy just shrugged her shoulders “I’m bored and a little fight might excite me.” Wendy gave Joy a grin. 

 

“I have to disagree on you this time unnie, we haven’t cleaned your murder last night. We need to lay low.” Hearing the disapproval from Joy made Wendy pout. “Oh so that means you are ok with Momo flirting with Seulgi?” Wendy looked at Joy who was now biting her lip. Gotcha “Fine, but no killing.” Joy gave up.

 

-[-]-

 

“Unnie!!!” a blonde girl ran towards Seungwan giving her a koala hug.

 

“Yah! Yeri ahh be careful you might hurt yourself." Seungwan carefully put the girl down. Seungwan took a bag of chips inside her bag and gave it to the younger girl who quickly snatch it away from her and opened it like a christmas present.

 

“What are you doing here Yeri ahhh? Don’t you have class?” Sooyoung asked as she watched the girl happily much on the snack.

 

“Nah it’s too boring” Yeri looked at Sooyoung “Unnie have you heard that Wendy killed another person last night?” being a part time journalist, Yeri really curious about the unknown serial killer who called WENDY.

 

Joy looked at Seungwan checking if there’s any reaction but the latter just watched Yeri eat like it was the most interesting thing to watch at. “You know Yeri, we could get into trouble if you talking about this in public.” Sooyoung put her arm on Yeri shoulder.

 

“Look unnie, WENDY has a habit of stabbing people in the heart, or throat, like this one.” Yeri showed Sooyoung the zoomed in photo of the wound. “Where did you get this?” Sooyoung asked the younger girl who was obviously avoiding her eyes.“ She hacked the police files again.” Seungwan stated.

 

Sooyoung twisted Yeri’s ear. “I told you to stop hacking the police file!” Sooyoung nagged. “But unnie! We both know that I like this kind of case especially when it’s about WENDY.” Yeri pouted while rubbing her red ear.

 

The three of them walked towards the cafeteria. In case you are wondering why they’re not in class now, that's because Seungwan is a genius. She won’t be bother to listen to her stupid teachers in class and  she can still get perfect score in exams. Seungwan found the school boring. She hate going to school but she have no choice but to get in one beacause Joy demanded. Sooyoung, also a genius, always made herseld ranked below Seungwan. She has one work in school, that is to keep an eye to Seungwan. She forbad Seungwan to transform to devil form unless permitted in human world but her commander never listens. Not that she’s complain she just too lazy to clean up her mess. Luckily she got lots of minions to do it for her, and a certain angel who always watch her from afar.

 

They met Yeri when she was 12, the girl was nearly killed by an assassin because she succeed to hack Pentagon with only a laptop modified by herself. Joy, who happened to pass by a fried chicken restaurant nearby noticed the assassin and decided to save the kid.

 

Sooyoung’s thoughts was ruined by a loud noise. She turned her head towards her left and saw Seungwan right leg up hands inside her pocket and at the end of the hallways she saw a guy lying down in pain.

 

“Sorry, my foot slipped.” Seungwan walked towards the cafeteria leaving Sooyoung and Yeri dumbfounded.

 

“Is he ok unnie?” Yeri pointed at the guy who was groaning in pain. Sooyoung watched the older girl from afar. At some point Seungwan seem to be in a bad mood. “Yeri ahh why don’t you go help that guy and bring him to the clinic.” Sooyoung said as she walks towards the older girl leaving the younger one with no choice.

 

“What’s wrong unnie?” Sooyoung slowly took the seat beside the fuming girl. Seungwan just sighed and tilted her chair backwards as she put her feet above the table, hands at the back of her head “You shouldn’t let Yeri help that guy.” she simply stated.

 

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung looked at her in confuse and the blonde just sighed. “He was imagining you and doing...things with him.”

 

“Oh well.” Sooyoung quirked her lips and shrugged her shoulder, as if there is nothing big about that. ‘I’m just that y.” Wendy was about to nag Joy but she was intercepted.

 

“Unnie! Did you know that Seoul’s General Hospital is having a community exposure here in school?” a girl with black hair said as she spotted the girls at the cafeteria.

 

“So?” Sooyoung looked at the girl, she still don’t like the girl for Yeri. “Sorry Saeron ah, Sooyoung is not really in a good mood.” Seungwan said as she pat the pouting girl’s head “So you were saying?” Seungwan looked at Joy, mouthing, “Stop it Joy.” Sooyoung huffed and kept shut.

 

“Saeron a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter