Chansoo PT.2

Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new morning came and all the 10 kids including Kris and Suho stayed up all night. "Okay.. here we go." Suho says and then placed his hands in the middle of the circle they formed while planing since last night. 

"Ready.. set.. FIGHTING!!" they all shout as he threw their hands up in the air. "Okay then. Get to your positions." Kris says while smiling slyly and then tey all scramble away from there, as they were told. 

"Luhan.. you're first." Suho said through the phone and then he nods as he sneakily ran up the stairs to the bedroom. As he slowly opened the door revealing a sleeping Chanyeol, he shakes the kid up until he's awake. 

"CHANYEOL!! CHANYEOL!! GO OUT THERE!! OH MY GOSH!!" Luhan fakes as he continues to shake Chanyeol who was now awake and rubbing his eyes. "What is it, Luhan..?" he questions lazily and Chanyeol stops as he hugs Chanyeol. 

"Dude... your moving.." he says and then Chanyeol freezes. "What? To where? Who decided?" he questioned and Luhan smiles uncontrollably. "Well.. your mother decided it. She said that it would be better if you moved right now before you get attached to us." he explained and Chanyeol runs out the door before saying anything to Luhan.

As he leaves the room, Luhan giggles as he moved off the bed and then said in the phone, "Act 1 complete. Act 2 starting." and the other 9 kids got the signal. As Chanyeol ran down the stairs and planned to head where Kris and Suho were, he met with the other 9 kids and they hugged him tightly with tears running down their faces. 

"Congrats bro. You're moving and won't have to live in this place anymore. You ready to pack? Your mother is waiting outside for you." Chen says and Chanyeol looks out the window as he sees a familiar face and body leaned against the car door. 

"C-congrats hyung..." Sehun chokes and then hugged Chanyeol once more. Just then, Suho moves up the stairs and hugs Chanyeol. "Chanyeol. You should go pack up now. Actually, nevermind. You don't need to pack as your mother already has your newly bought stuff inside your new room." Suho said without hints of sadness in his voice. 

"W-what?? Why.. didn't you guys tell me earlier? Where's my mother? I wanan go talk to her." Chanyeol says as he runs past them and out the door. The others watched and giggled as Luhan came out. 

And then Kris came in. "Act 3? Go." he commands and they nod as the other head down the stairs except for Kris who was heading towards Xiumin's room, where Kyungsoo rested. 

As he gently knocked on the door a couple times, Kyungsoo appeared with his pajamas on. "What do you want hyung?" he asks as he rubbed his eyes and Kris smiled sadly. 

"Kyungsoo, Chanyeol's moving. Wanna go say a word to him before you never have the chance to?" Kris says and Kyungsoo takes a step back. "What? Why?" he questions and Kris lightly chuckles. 

"All I'm asking.. is for you to go confess your feelings." he chuckled and Kyungsoo furrows his eyebrows. "W-what?" he asks again and Kris stops. "He's leaving now. I know you like him. Go now." and then he placed his hands upon hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter