Let's Get it Started

Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo watched as Suho brought a tray of food to Chansoos shared bedroom after all the other kids whined to him why he was only cooking to Chanyeol. Good... He's still in there. Kyungsoo thought as he watched Suho disappear into the bedroom. 

Chanyeol was sitting patiently in the room as Suho had too him to minutes ago, and as the door was knocked,  he smiled and quickly went to answer it. "Hi..  You're back. " he beamed as he opened the door and saw Suho there.  

"Yeah..  the others were whining about how you were the only getting to eat delicious food today. " Suho smiled and gave the plateo Chanyeol as Suho pulled him down onto the bed.  

"Hurry up and eat. It's almost bedtime and you're sleeping in our room too. So after you eat. Give it to me and then I'll go wash it. " Suho said and the corners kg his lips quirked into a small smile.  

After a moment, Suho sighed and then exited the room,  only to see Kris and nine kids only. "Kris.  Where's the other two? " Suho questioned and he pointed to the bedroom which was Xiumin's and Luhan's. 

"Where they in there?" Suho started to flood the room with questions,  all answered from Kris. "They're in there because they said that they were already full and then Kyungsoo looked kind of down so...  Xiumin went to comfort him. " Kris said and Suho slightly nodded. 

"Kay thanks." Suho replied and went to the same room as Xiumin and Kyungsoo.  After he knocked on the door,  he heard shuffling and then Xiumin appeared in front of it,  his bedhead showing.  

He was also half with Kyungsoo,  who's was only in his boxers. "What were you guys doing in here?" Suho asked and Xiumin shook his head,  pushing Suho out ontohe hallway while closing) the door behind him.  

After he made sure no one wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter