First Chapter: Chansoo

Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Got to my sister's good side and got the laptop back.. with chores.. :3

Suho walked around the pool, watching as the kids played around in the cool, sparkling pool. Remembering the schedule for today, he looked down to his watch and it said that it was now 2:03. 

"Kids!! 17 more minutes until we go inside to eat." Suho said before turning his gaze to Kris. "Kris, watch them while I go make them lunch. "And I swear... if one of them drowns... use your imaginations to what I will do to torture you and then kill you after." Suho said and Kris nodded shakily, picturing what would happen to him in the future. 

The kids nodded and Suho sighed in relief. He smiled reassuringly to Kris and he beamed right back, nervous inside of course. As he entered the house, he heard water splashing sounds MADLY being made, and that was what made him run outside to check what was going on. 

As he exited the huge building and to the inside pool, where he saw Kyungsoo was trying to drown Chanyeol with Kris trying to stop the two from killing each other. Chanyeol gritted his teeth when he pushed the older male off him and then he fell into the water, back first. 

Suho then ran as fast as he could and pulled the boys apart as he jumped into the pool. (Yes.. it's deep and also... they all know how to swim.. except Sehun...) "CHANYEOL AND KYUNGSOO YOU TWO ARE GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKS!!" Suho growled and then they stopped immediately, giving him puppy eyes. 

"Such behaviors are not tolerated in such a place as this!! Especially not in the pool!" Suho pointed his finger at the two kids as they glanced each other dirty looks. Everyone stopped what they were doing, even Kris who was just watching in armament as Suho scolded the kids. 

"What if Chanyeol died, God damnit Kyunsoo!!" Suho said and rubbed his temples. Just then, being the brat that Kyunsoo was... he replied with, "It would be good if he died. That way.. I won't have to deal with his annoying presence." and then Chanyeol and Suho had enough. 

"You... ARE NOW GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT MONTH!! DEAL YOUR LIFE WITHOUT VIDEO GAMES!!" Suho shouted and Chanyeol quickly ran out the pool without shedding any tears as Suho motioned for Kris to chase him after talking. 

Kyungsoo gave an annoyed, unsuprised face and walked out the pool. Before he got out though, Suho grabbed at his wrist and pulled on it, making Kyungsoo fall back into the pool. 

"No phone either. No electronics, and no toys. Now, go apologize!!" Suho said as he yelled at the kid's face. Scared, yet not showing it, he walked 'calmly' out the pool and went after Chanyeol.

Suho sighed as he saw Kris coming out of the room after quite some time at the corners of his eyes. "Kris... how's he doing.." Suho said and then Kris shrugged. "So and so..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter