25.2

S U P E R M A N// chanbaek

Oh honey, oh hooooooneeeeey!

I will make this short because training today took me through the back door. And that is through a lot of doors.

To make this short, heres what happened:

-Namjoon is sick or something?? Idk. Theres this weird dude helping out called... umm... Jackson or something??

-The weird dude is too energetic, and he was the person to start the royal hunt on my booty hole.

-Kyungie came! It's Wednesday so he was kinda nervous to meet Jongin... It was still fun to watch him get red and stuff, pingu is crushing...

-Sooooo, fifteen minutes in the sehun got is beautifull body-ody-ody in here. He was the second to shoot at my booty. "oh, yeah. I dont know whats with your 'superman'. He's done with school. I havent seen him in a few weeks." He said as if it was just NORMAL to loose that hottie in the crowd.

-Ok normally i would never misgender a person, because i know how annoying it is. BUT!!! That girl has his connectioooooons! Sehun knows Jackson AND his boyfriend Mark. He even knows that Jacksons cheating on him every tuesday with some dude called BamBam. He actually threantened Jackson to tell Mark if he didn't go easy with us.

-That was twenty minutes in.

-ON FREAKING POINT when the clock hit the twentyfive mark, a old friend *insert sarcasm* got in. Alex as I call him. His name isn't actually Alex, Alex is his friend who is really nice! His real name is Max. He told Kyungie and me we were to bad for the team the first time we were in this team. He's an , my mission was since then to catch up, but he's waaay older then me and actually goes to train in the fitness centre.

-The training went kinda ok until the end when the whole world decided to enter the hunt and my booty hole ripped. 

-I was done, dead, not able to think straight (no pun intended) I had screamed at Jongin and Kyungie that I want pizza and my bed when I saw an angel bless us. I saw the neon weight pants to train your legs, I saw them killer abs, I saw black fluffy hair. I saw my hero

-The royal embassedor of rippong booty holes had blessed me in the last two minutes! I had no time to prepare OR even smile in his direction because pizza and ypu know, hungry!

That was my evening in a nutshell, my booty hole has been stiched, I'm still in bed because of shock and the doctor (I had a really weird dream of Jin beeing my doctor) made me a descrition that told me to eat pizza. Shall my hole live another five days!

BaBa,

Baekkie