Wednesday 25. 01.2017

S U P E R M A N// chanbaek

Oh. Ma. Gawhd! You will not believe me anything. At all. Asajbfskbfsdfkjfkbdsfbskfbdsbfkjabebkjfbsdbfkbu

Ok. Got myself together. Heres the story: not something to surprising but. Oh. Ma. Gawhd. A few things happended while I wasnt writing (lost the book. Sorry gurl).

So before I start this hole mysterie I will make a short list of stuff that happended:

-Kyungie is so crushing on Jongin

-Jongin is so crushing on Kyungie

-Superman got EVEN HOTTER (like dafuq? didn't know that was an option but aparently it is)

-Junmyeon and I were dating, in a realtionship but broke up again

-Lu and Junmyeon were a couple (Hunnie was dead for two weeks. I swear. Didnt talk or breathe at all)

-But last week they broke up again (Thank god Hunnie breathes again. He doesn't talk, but he's breathing. Wich is progress)

-Junmyeon is now dating Lay. (That )

Now the big surprise:

I saw Superman on monday. Not at trainnig. Before my home. I should'nt be that surprised his high school is around the corner. Then again we dont have school right now.... Very mysterious.

Even though I got the small hint off him recognizing me. Wich is weird because I wasnt at training for a while and I cut off my annoying long hair. (I know i never said I had long hair, well I did. It was beautifull. But straight guys kept hitting on me so I decided to cut it off.) I got big eyes, first I didn't recognize him (I know how could I) so I looked at him cold. Because I have a b*tch face as soon as I leave the house. It's for idiots to see that I dont care about them. Anyways, I was holding Jongins hand (sometimes we do that) and had a rock face. It felt like I kicked him in the balls. That was kinda what his face told me to... OPS!!!! Jongin didn't care that THE Superman was standing infront of him because Kyungie just texted him. I was walking behind Jongin because the street was kinda small(?).  We walked pass that daddy and I sprinted to Jongin and wispered in his ear: "OH MA GAWHD THAT WAS FREAKING SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!! AND YOU DIDN'T CARE!!!!!!!" He started screaming and jumping so I started screaming and jumping to. (I don't even care. Superman already thinks we're super weird. Why not make it even weirder?)

So yeah, that was our kinda weird meeting out on the street.

(I'm such a dork :P)

XX, Baekki