Wednesday 28.09.2017

S U P E R M A N// chanbaek

"400m backstroke. And Byun, I want to see Legs!" I hate him.Baekhyun thinks. He's a bad and strict trainer.Namjoon has such a little girl crush on the other school's trainer: Jin. He keeps thinking while swimming backstroke, using his legs only at a minimum. "25m... That makes... uhmmm... 375m left. Right?" Hunnie says when Baekhyun arrives at the other end. He wanted to make a sassy coment on Hunnie having to think so long about such an easy question, but someone had to get out of the pool right now. The other teams cutie/hottie/daddy/reason why Baek still comes to practice. Baekhyun notices Kyungies knowing glare "OMG, I know he hot Baekhyun but stop drooling or he'll notice!" Baekkie closes his mouth and starts swimming again. Boy, he thinks, That could have ended with an heart attack. I wonder if he would try to save me if something happended... Jongin, one of Baeks bestie's or he would already say soulmates after the year theyve known each other, stopsto have a chat with Baekkie. "So? Who is that so called daddy? Is it that blonde hottie over there or the more mysterious bruenette next to you?" The mysterious bruenette next to me (ore formally known as Do Kyungsoo) stars blushing after Jongin calling him a "hottie". "FIrst of all: Kyungie, meet this hot douchebag Jongin. Jongin say hello" Kyungie blushes more and Jongin starts grinning. "And second," he says pointing at daddy "Thats him, don't judge me but I think he looks like heaven." Baek was satified when Jongin was one second before stopping to breathe. At that moment dadddy had to turn around and look at the three boys drooling by th looks of his perfect body. Jongin was the first to notice the tall hottie to look at them. He made a not so manly noise and swam away while Baekhyun turned fifty  shades of red and Kungsoo started swimming too. So he was alone. With the giant looking at him. Lord and saviour (not-so but at the moment) Sehun came and the giant waved at him! "You know him? What the hell? Why dind'nt you tell me?" Sehun looked confused. "You mean Chanyeol? He's one class under me, I know he looks like daddy material but he's not that awsome." That's disappointing. Doesn't mean that I dont like him. Much. Really much. Or like Hobi would say:"many, many, many" The rest was a blur. I only remember talking to Xiumin (another Team member and waking up in my bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 28. 09.2017

The guy from the othet team apparently is called Chanyeol. I liked the fact that I don't know anything about him. So let's continue to call him something else. How about... Superman. At least that's what his abs are called. Sooooo, Hunnie goes to school with him. He can give me information if I help him with his crush. Great deal isn't it? Well, I'm going to meet up with Hunnie now. Excuse me but I have to think about certain boys. 

XX, Baekki

--------------------------------------------------------

The pool is 50m long but its parted in the middle so that there are two 25m long halves that 4 swimming teams share. Jongin's eagles, daddy's seoul-swimmers, another one that does'nt really have a name and Baekkie's cheongdam-high-school-swimmers or short: chss. Jongin and daddy are swimming on one half while baekkie and the noname team swim infront of them.