Monday, 02.10.2017

S U P E R M A N// chanbaek

He is such an idiot. So theres a guy in my swim team, his name is Allan. Allan is an idiot. I don't like him. Anyways, he was told to get out of the water and stay out. Because he was stupid again and didn't listen to Namjoon. So he decides the best resolution is to swim next to us without getting caught. He got caught. Namjoon was so angry, he actually jumped into the pool, and hit him with his flip flop. While screaming how disrespectful Allans actions where. It was pretty funny but we all decided it was better not to argument with Namjoon and instead swim out back off. So much to productive. Now: Superman. I think he has a crush on Hunnie. He always waves him and smiles at him. Sometimes he even looks at Hunnie while he is swimming! I can't say that I'm not jealous, but I wouldn't say I care too. So it's back to being me and my broken heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:I'm sorry if this is boring. Actually it's my story. Like real life story. I just changed the characters into my friends and named myself and my training Crush different. Who actually wants me to keep writing? Could you answer that question in the comments? Please.