Chapter 4

Esoteric Files

 

BTS walks into a club called “The 7”. This club is run by Got7. A lot of drug dealing, human trafficking, gambling, and ion happens here. Everyone stares at BTS as they walk through the club. The music is loud, the lights are bright, and people are dancing everywhere. Strippers are dancing on the tables. Hoseok sees a man with his hands all over a girl on the dance floor. She is obviously disgusted. She tries to move away but the man's grip is too strong. Hoseo’ks eyes fill with anger and he walks over. He grabs the guys hands off the girl.

“Get your filthy hands off of her.” Hoseok says. The girl runs away in fear. Hoseok gets a better look at the guy and realizes it is Yugyeom of Got7.

 

“Why should I? She is just property. Just like all these ladies here. I can do whatever I want with my property.” Yugyeom says, clearly drunk. Hoseok pushes him to the ground.

“I suggest stop talking before I rip your throat out and feed it to a dog. You know damn well I will hurt you.” Hoseok says.

Just before things could escalate even more, JB, the leader of Got7 comes up to him. The other members, Youngjae, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, and Bambam follow. The members of BTS come up and stand behind Hoseok.

 

“Well well well, look who we have here.” JB says with a creepy smile on his face.

 

“We didn’t come here to talk JB. We came here for you to tell us where the girl is.” Namjoon says with a cold face. All the members of BTS have a murderous smile on their faces.

 

“Why would we tell you that?” Jinyoung asks.

 

“If you want to see the sunrise you should tell us what we want to hear.” Yoongi growls. He steps forward about to attack but Namjoon stops him.

“We didn’t come here to fight,” Namjoon says, “but we will if we have to.”
“We don’t want to fight either,” Mark says, “we will need energy for when we go kill that girl.” Got7 smiles.

“If she is pretty we might have some fun with her.” Yugyeom says.

“You guys are horrible for doing that type of .” Hoseok replies.

“Okay. I’ll make it easy for you guys. I will give you her name.” JB says. Namjoon’s face lights up, along with the rest of the members.

“Before you even find her house we will already have done what we wanted with her, and have gotten the flashdrive.” Bambam says, with a disturbing smirk.

“Lee Hwa-Young.” JB says, “Time is ticking.”
Namjoon turns around and motions for the members to go to the car. Yoongi turns back to see Got7, and he sees that they are already starting to leave.

“.” He says. BTS rushes out of the club and hop into their van.

“Yoongi do a background search on Lee Hwa-Young right now!” Jin screams as he starts up the car.

“We don’t have much time.” Jimin says.

“No dip sherlock.” Taehyung replies while rolling his eyes.

“I’m working on it.” Yoongi snaps. After about two minutes

Yoongi finds something.

“Okay I found her.” He starts mumbling useless facts about Hwa-Young, “Allergic to shrimp, kickboxes, blah blah blah.” he says.

“We don’t care we just need her location.” Jungkook says.

“Found it. Last known location is 683170 Hangmeul Street.” Yoongi says. Namjoon turns to Jin.

“Book it.”

 

Hwa-Young wakes up to the sound of her phone going off.

“Ugh.” She groans as she rolls over and checks her phone.

Make sure to clean up the house and not trash it. - Mom

Hwa-Young rolls her eyes and stands up. She looks down at her phone.

12:30

“Damn I slept for a while.” She says and walks down to the kitchen. She grabs a glass from the cover and fills it with water from the refrigerator. Hwa-Young walks to the living room and picks up the remote. She turns on “Law of the Jungle”, her favorite show. Suddenly she hears a thud outside her house. She freezes.

. Okay Hwa-Young this is it. You’re going to die. She thinks. She looks careful out the living room window. There are 7 boys at the front door. She can’t make out their faces because it is so dark. She sees them trying to unlock the door. Hwa-Young quickly grabs the remote and hides behind the couch.

Why the did I grab the remote? How is that supposed to help me? Hwa-Young angrily thinks. She hears a loud click and then the door open.

“Look for her.” She hears a male voice say. Then she hears footsteps walking all around the house. A pair of steps get louder and louder as the person gets closer. Hwa-Young closes her eyes and tries not to breathe.

“I found her.” She hears a voice say. She looks up and sees a man dressed in a black t-shirt, with leather pants and a leather jacket.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Hwa-Young screams and kicks the man in the place where the sun doesn’t shine. The man stumbles back and groans in pain. Hwa-Young runs and tries to make it to the back door, unfortunately the other 6 boys were waiting for her. She didn’t even make it 10 feet. She felt strong hands wrap around her waist and pull her towards him. She screamed and tried to fight back but he was too strong.

“LET ME GO!” She says. One of the other guys puts tape over Hwa-Young’s mouth, arms and legs. She struggles, but eventually gives up. Two of the men pick her up move her to a chair and tie her to it. They rip off the tap from .

“OW. What the is wrong with you people?.” She says, glaring at the man in front of her. He smirks.

“Aren’t you a little feisty.” The man before her says. He moves closer to her, and whispers in her ear, “Just how I like my ladies.” She tries to move away, but she can’t. The man backs away.

“Let me introduce ourselves. I’m JB, that is Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae. Together we are Got7.” They all have masks on, so she cannot see their faces.
So they aren’t the gang in the flashdrive. Hwa-Young mentally makes a note.

“Let’s cut straight to the chase. You have something that we need.”  Jinyoung says.

“I think you know what it is.” Jackson cuts in.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Hwa-Young replies, even though she knows what they want.

“It’s a shame that we have to do this the hard way.” JB says and turns to Mark. Mark pulls out a knife. Hwa-Young squirms in the chair.

“Please don’t hurt me.” she whispers. Mark hands the knife to Yugyeom. Yugyeom walks over to Hwa-Young and sits on her lap. He runs the knife along her arm, putting enough pressure on it and causes it to bleed. Tears form in Hwa-Young’s eyes and she whimpers in pain.

“I love when you whimper.” He whispers and pushes his lips on hers. She tried to resist but he pushed the knife down harder. He is down to her wrist now and suddenly she starts bleeding an insane amount. He stops kissing her looks down.

“ Yugyeom look what you did!” Mark yelled. “You cut an artery. She could bleed out.”
Hwa-Young panics.

“Help me please.” She begs, “In my room. On my desk. Thats where the flashdrive is.”

JB smirks and Bambam rushes to her room. Mark walks over to her and looks at her wrist.

“.” He whispers, only loud enough so she could hear.

Hwa-Young’s vision starts to blur and her head hurts. Bambam comes down with the flashdrive in his hand. Just as he is about to hand the flashdrive to JB, the back door swings open.

“It’s the mysterious man.” Hwa-Young whispers.

 

I read his flashdrive. I’m screwed.

 

 

 A/N

Hey guys. I won't be able to update for a bit because I'm going to be out of town. 

I hope you all are enjoying the story, and please anticipate a lot of drama in the future.