Prologue

Esoteric Files

Prologue

 

“Don’t drop me MinHo!”

 

I scream as my older brother, Lee MinHo, carries me over his shoulder and throws me into the water.

 

I remember that day as if it was yesterday.

The radiant sun reflected on the crystal clear water. We were taking a family vacation at Jeju Island.

It was a stunning place, the way the white sand crashes with the sapphire waters. It was so picturesque that it almost felt as though it was all a dream.

 

Deep down, I wish it was.

 

“I am coming after you!” MinHo yelled in a so called “monster” voice. I giggled with excitement as we both ran up and down the beachside. Our parents sit farther up the beach watching us. They laugh at the two of us.

 

Everything seems great.

 

Until it's not.

 

If I would have known, I would have hugged him longer.

 

If I would have known, I would have stopped him.

 

If I would have known, I would have tried to hold on to these moments longer.

 

These moments where we were a happy family. Where smiles weren’t forced. Where we loved each other.

 

I want to remember what his voice sounds like.  

I want to remember what his hugs felt like.

 

If only I would have known.  

 

Image result for line design

 

 

Click.

 

Boom.

 

A gun goes off.

 

A man is slouched over, tied to a chair, and has a bullet in his head.

 

Kwang Jung-Min puts his gun in the holster and wakes out of the room with an evil, guiltless smile.

 

He walks into training room, equipped with weights, treadmills, shooting ranges, and other training gear.

 

There are seven boys seated in the room.

 

Kwang Jung-Min walks over to them.

 

“Welcome boys.” He states.

 

“You were brought here for a reason. You are no longer children. Forget everything you learned. Forget right from wrong.”

 

He stares them down.

 

“You are no longer normal people.”

 

“You are BTS.”

 

 

 

Authors Note//

Hey y'all so I'm going to try my best with this story. Please comment because it motivates me lmao.

I'll update with the first chapter soon.