Chapter 3

Esoteric Files

 

 

Namjoon walks into the ty dorm that the BTS stays in. His face was covered in cuts and bruises. A giant purple bruise expands over his right eye and ends under his cheekbone. His lip is split, and his mouth is filled with blood. Lord knows what is hidden under his shirt.

“Holy .” Jungkook mumbles when he sees the leader stumble into the room.

“Oh my god Namjoon.” Jin says as he quickly runs to him and helps him to the couch. Jin motions for the other members to come over.

“Are you okay?” Hoseok says.

“Do I look ing okay to you?” Namjoon snaps back. Jin comes over puts ice on Namjoon’s eye.

“Hey, he was just asking a question.” Jin stated. Namjoon glares at him.

“Do you need anything?” Jimin asks. Namjoon rolls his eyes and lays down on his back.

“I need to die. I need a new ing life. I need everything to go away. I need to stop being so stupid.” He says angrily. The members look at him, most of them are shocked.

“Don’t we all.” Yoongi mumbles as he gets up and goes to his room. Namjoon takes a sharp breath because his bruised back was pressing against the couch. He groans and then sighs.    

“I’m sorry guys,” Namjoon apologizes, “It’s just I’m pissed at myself for not doing a better job. I lost the goddamn flashdrive.”

“Where was the last place you had it.” Taehyung asks.

“I had it the night we took out Kris from EXO.”  

“That was over two months ago.” Jungkook said. “Do you know where you could have left it?” Namjoon’s eyebrows tense.

“Mhm.” Namjoon goes over what happened that night. “So once we killed Kris we found out that Tao saw what happened. So we figured out a plan while we ate Kancho’s. Then-”

“Wait.” Jimin interrupts. Namjoon glares at him for interrupting, but lets him continue.

“Where did you get the Kancho’s?” Jimin asks.

Namjoon’s eyes widen. The boys look at Namjoon waiting for him to speak.

“Oh ,” Namjoon says. “The convenience store girl.”  

 

“ .” Yoongi says as he paces across the living room. The other 6 boys sitting on the couch watching him.

“Yoongi calm down.” Hoseok says, trying to comfort the panicked boy.

“Calm down. HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN SOME RANDOM CHICK HAS ACCESS TO ALL OUR SECRETS! WHAT IS SHE GOES TO THE POLICE? I DON’T WANT SOME GIRL KNOWING WHAT I HAVE DONE. YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER.” Yoongi says, more like screams.

“Yoongi-” Jimin tries to say, but Yoongi interrupts.

 

“She can’t know what I did, we have to find her.” Yoongi turns to Namjoon and says. “Find her.” He walks away and slams the door behind him.

 

 

Hwa-Young waits for the flashdrive to upload to her laptop. She plays with her hair as she anxiously waits to see what's in the drive. Suddenly a messages pops up says the files are done loading.

Click Here to Open

“Here goes nothing.” Hwa-Young says as she tapped the button.

 

BigHit Gang Company Profiles

    Namjoon - Rap Monster

Seokjin - Jin

Yoongi - Suga

Hoseok - J-Hope

Taehyung - V

Jimin - ChimChim

Jungkook - JK

 

Kwang Jung-Min - Mafia Leader

 

Location: **********

 

 

Recent Operation

Hana Bank Robbery - Photos

Kris Wu Assassination - Photos

Tao Assassination - Photos

Daegu Underground Bombing

 

Hwa-Young gasps as she reads the file.

“ this is a gang.” She says. She presses on the recent operation photos. Thousands of gruesome murders, blueprints, contracts, and even confessions pop up. She scrolls down and sees there are backstories for each of the members.Hwa-Young clicks on Namjoon’s profile.

Who is this guy? Hwa-Young thinks, but then a picture of the man whose name is Namjoon pops up.

Holy mother of god it’s the guy from the store. She thinks. The profile is divided into multiple parts.

 

JOB

Plans out the missions.

 

BackStory

Namjoon’s father was abusive towards him and his mother..


Hwa-Young stops reading.

They are a gang. I already know to much. I can easily turn them into the police. I need to stop before it’s too late. Hwa-Young thinks to herself before closing out the tab and taking out the flashdrive. Fear takes over her mind and she goes through all the possible things that could happen to her if they found out that she knows what they do.

Calm down, calm down everything is going to be okay. Hwa-Young says to herself over and over again until she falls into a deep slumber.

 

 

Taehyung sits on the couch and watches as Namjoon tells every detail about the night he lost the flashdrive. When he is about to finish Namjoon’s cellphone rings.

“Hello?”

 

“Hello. I hope you remember me.” The voice on the other line says. Namjoon’s face turns pale and he motions for the members to come over. He puts the phone on speaker.

 

“Sorry, who is this?” Namjoon says while the boys listen.

 

“Wow I’m kinda offended that you forget my voice. Well, let me introduce myself. I’m Jinyoung, a member of Got7. I’m sure that rings a bell.”

All the members of BTS feel worried. Got7 is the rival underground gang.

“Yes, I remember you. What do you want?” Namjoon replies coldly.

“Ah. Well you see here, I happened to have seen you at a convenience store a while back.” Jinyoung says.

. Thinks all the BTS members.

“And I saw that a girl walked out after you holding a black flashdrive in her hand. She was looking for you so she could return it, but unfortunately you weren’t there. Does this ring a bell?” Jinyoung asks. You can almost hear how big of a smirk he has on.

“Well I assumed that the flashdrive was a big deal, so I followed her home to make sure got it to a safe place. Does that flashdrive have any special meaning?” Jinyoung asks again.

“Don’t ing touch it.” Namjoon states.

“Oh, well sorry to break it to you, but we are going to go retrieve it from that girl. She probably has already read what is inside and it’s a shame we will have to torture what she knows out of her. She is such a pretty little girl. Tsk tsk.” Jinyoung says while clicking his tongue.

“Stay out of this.” Namjoon says to Jinyoung. The anxiety is prominent in his voice.

“Come and catch us before it’s too late.” Jinyoung says right before the line cuts out. Jimin stands up and says,

“They are going after the girl and the flashdrive. We have to get it before they do.”
 

Namjoon nods.

“Let’s go.’