one time hyungseob was there for euiwoong

itchy sensations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one time Hyungseob was there for Euiwoong

 

› dated : around june 2018〃

 

He squints at the new red mark on his arms. Did i hit something just now? But I was on bed the whole time .. He looks away at his phone for a while before looking back, eyes widening at the swollen cane mark it became. Definitely not his. Hyungseob bites down on his lips when he sees another red mark form on another part of his hand and realises what was happening.

 

“Euiwoongie, are you okay? ><”

 

Hyungseob sits up on his bed, staring worriedly at his hands. Hyungseob has never been the one worried for Euiwoong, normally it is the other way round. He almost feels bad giving the latter a new injury every two days. Replies does not come until half an hour later. Euiwoong writes slowly. Hyungseob sees that the replies are smudged with what he deciphers as tears. His heart kind of aches a little.

 

“Yeah, I just failed a few subjects. Parents got upset, it’s fine.”

 

“Oh- You tried your bes-” Hyungseob rubs away his writings halfway though, deciding that he does not have the position to talk about studies to the class president. He ponders for a few seconds before stumbling his way to his vanity table, grabbing his soothing cream to carefully spread on top of the swollen marks.

 

“I hope that helps. >.<”

“Yeah, it feels better, thanks.”

“Go to sleep early & don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter