soulmates ????

itchy sensations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Euiwoong greets Hyungseob long after Hyungseob greets Euiwoong

 

› dated : around april 2017〃

 

Hyungseob was one big doodler, especially in classes. He would draw on his (or Woojin’s) hand, as if he was a tattoo artist, all the time, until he received a reply after drawing a snoring Rilakkuma on his hand. Freaking out would be an understatement, he remembered being sent to principal’s office for being a disruption in class. Well-- who would not after seeing letters magically forming on your hands, telling you to shut the up. After a simple search on the internet, he came to know about the whole soulmate thing. That was when everything clicked. My soulmate asked me to shut the up, wow rude.

 

“Not sure if you’re aware but you just asked your soulmate to shut the up. rUDE ??”

 

“Try having someone someone unknown scribbling on your hands during class everyday.”

 

Hyungseob and his soulmate started off a little rocky but communication made it better. He learnt his lesson of asking for permission before drawing, especially during school hours. There had not been a time his soulmate says yes so Hyungseob just scribbled on Woojin’s hand instead. That’ll be Woojin and his soulmate’s problem to solve anyway.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter