dinner date

itchy sensations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

is this love at first sight or should Hyungseob walk up to Euiwoong again.

 

› dated : after tough bunny〃

 

He hopes Euiwoong does not realise his hands was shaking, from when he placed his hand on the latter’s shoulder, till when he leads the latter out of the cafe, hand in hand.

 

He turns around and sees the latter’s face for the first time after stopping at a nearby alleyway. Euiwoong has black, fluffy hair and sparkly, black orbs, which are staring at him in surprise. Hyungseob was probably staring at the latter a bit too intently, a little too long, but he does not care. It takes him a while to digest the other’s facial features. Euiwoong was breathtaking. The way the sunlight lands on his face makes Hyungseob want to caress it. But it will probably scare Euiwoong off. He decides against it.

 

“You really look like a bunny,” Euiwoong’s sudden statement startled Hyungseob, making him jump a little. Hyungseob gives the other a questionable gaze.“You’ve been staring at me with those round, curious eyes for a minute now,” Euiwoong chuckles as Hyungseob rubs his nape, looking away.


“I-I was just- just looking at the wall behind,” He tries not to stumble on his lies, obviously failing at it when he sees Euiwoong snicker. Hyungseob misses the moment where Euiwoong fans his rosy cheeks.

 

Silence envelopes the both of them again and Hyungseob tries to steal another glance at Euiwoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter