grudges

itchy sensations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Euiwoong does not know to apologise or not for previously cursing at his hyung.

 

› dated : around february 2018〃

 

Euiwoong grunts as the itchy sensation on his hand started again. He stares at the unknown shape forming on his hand, deciding not to interrupt the other this time since he is not in class anyway. He raises an eyebrow as the shape of a bear started to form on his hand again . Rummaging through his pencil box for his purple pen, he starts drawing a Metamong on his hand in reply. Euiwoong notices the drawing of Rilakkuma stopping midway when he starts drawing.

 

“You’re pretty good at drawing. What’s that?”

 

He gasps, realising this is the first time he actually communicate properly with the latter and that his soulmate does not even know Pokemon.

 

“It’s a Metamong, do you not know Pokemon?”

“No…D:”

“How old are you even?”  

“19 >< you?”

“Oh- I’m 17. Lee Euiwoong.”

“Ahn Hyungseob. Someone younger told me to shut the up, wow.”


Euiwoong bites on his lips, trying not to laugh in public. Oops. He learns that Hyungseob is not that bad as a person, anyway. Just maybe holds grudges for too long. Maybe this whole soulmates thing isn’t as ty as it seemed.

 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter