Chapter 2: BIGBANG's Taeyang's Birthday Party

The Leaders' Charms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize beforehand for any grammatical mistakes since English is not my first languange. Correction is well-appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

 

CHAPTER 2: BIGBANG’s Taeyeang’s Birthday Party

 

“You’re early,” greeted Taeyeon, yawning to her bestfriend.

“Of course I am!” replied Tiffany, “You remember we all will hang out for some dress shopping, right?” her eye smiles demanded an approval from her loyal boo.

“Huh? When did I promise you that?”

Shocked, Tiffany yelled to her heart’s content, “Yah, Taeyeon! This girl… Last week after we received a call from Seungri? Recall something?”

“Ahh, that.” Taeyeon simply said, scratching her eyes lightly, “Is it today?”

“YES, it is today! Aigoo… You really can’t live without me, can you? Seriously.”

“That’s why I don’t know what I owe my previous life to have you,” said Taeyeon circling her thin arms around Tiffany’s neck, “Where are Sunny and Hyoyeon?”

“Sunny has left for SM, and Hyo’s still sleeping.”

“I’m hungry, you want something?”

“Nah, I’m good.” replied Tiffany shortly before she went back to her phone, scrawling down the ‘explore’ section on her instagram account. “Omo! June’s zodiac forecast has been released!”

Another random thing you could find from your messy explore engine.

“I can’t believe you still believe that kind of thing, Fany-ah,” said Taeyeon preparing herself a cup of coffee, “seriously, for someone as independent and...I don’t know…American-ish like you are even still interested in that?”

“Correction! I don’t look at it because I believe it. I read it because it’s fun! Plus, I respect Korean’s belief in such kind of fortune so... Anyway, weren’t you used to be so obsessed with this before?”

Glancing, Taeyeon quickly stated, “Life’s changed. My reality spoke the other side of the story,” taking a sip from her coffee, she continued, “I wanted some sweet cherries of romance in my life, but look where I have stranded now.”

 

Yeah, right. If only real life is as exciting as some zodiac forecast,  Taeyeon bitterly thought to herself.

 

“What are you guys bickering about?” Yuri’s voice coming from behind Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

As the two gave her the look, Yuri was all ready for their little escape. Her perfect figure was covered in a loose shirt with a pair of ripped jeans.

People could see her revealing cleavage by the way.

 

Ouch… hawt!

 

“Where are you coming from?” Tiffany hissed.

“How did you get in?” followed Taeyeon.

“I was once your housemate. I know the dorm password, remember?” Yuri snapped her fingers. “And wipe your lips, young lady, where are the others?” she said as she wiped a trace of coffee on Taeyeon’s upper lip.

“Hm? Thought you told them about grabbing dresses together?” Tiffany frowned.

“Me? Ain’t it supposed to be you?” Yuri countered.

 

Taeyeon sighed.

 

Another loud bickering was about to be broadcasted from their dorm.

Here we go.

 

“YAH! YURI-AH! I already asked for you to tell our members daaaayyyss ago!” Tiffany suddenly stood up from the sofa, facing the ‘black pearl’ of the girl group.

“YAH! You didn’t even remind me yesterday! Geez, woman, you need to chill.” Yuri ignored her...completely…and gave herself a comfortable seat next to Taeyeon.

Tiffany couldn’t believe that girl, “I. WILL. NEVER. Ask for you with anything. EVER. AGAIN.” she shouted oh-quite angrily.

“Well, that day would be MY peace, woman!” replied Yuri as she tried to phone the members one by one.

 

Well…Still… They keep me alive.

Life is good.

~ ∞ ~

 

Bowing their heads to the door keepers, SNSD made their way inside a room that is connected directly to the rooftop of the hotel. The room was blasted with strong music, disco lights, and cheerful crowd.

No doubt. The party screams so…YG.

But the girls were smart. Though they are the angels from side-company, they know how to respect the host of the party. Adorning themselves with bold and dark theme outfits, from one piece of dress to casual clothing pairing up loose Tee and leather jeans. Complemented with eye-catching accessories, bags, and clutches, the presence of 8 girls walking together was enough to make every head turn to them.

 

Exaggerating much?

 

Not really. The so-called Nation’s Girl Group knew their bargaining position. They knew their worth when they ganged up together. They knew the respect coming from fellow idols and other celebrities. They sensed the jealousy coming from other female species. They felt men’s eyes on their bodies.

They knew them all.

Because this is how K-Pop rules. Though everyone is loved by their respective fans, seniority held the major impact of somebody’s presence.

 

Crawl. Climb. Be on top and rule.

 

Or 

 

Fall. Go down. And say bye to the rest of your career.

 

But these ladies…

They kept it cool. Even when reality could be annoying pain sometimes, they knew how to well-respect anyone.

Even though sometimes they could be caught up in their diva vibe too.

Just like this time, though respecting the host of the party, they managed to style their hair in the most feminine way, contradicting to how the other females went completely wild or completely messy with their hair.

Gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter