Chapter 3: The Wallflower's Atelphobia

The Leaders' Charms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ps: I UPLOADED 2 CHAPTERS SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. English is not my first languange, so I apologize beforehand for any grammatical mistakes. Correction is well-appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3: The Wallflower and Atelphobia

 

Athelphobia: The fear of not being good enough.

 

“Let me help you with it.” Jiyong held Taeyeon’s glass after seeing her struggle with her own vision after a shot.

Yes, Jiyong noticed her presence the whole time

And yes, he had been watching over her even when Heechul was still with her.

 

But no, not for any particular reason though.

 

She was simple the only outstanding lady in the crowd of men, so any eyes must have noticed the same. Well everybody can feel the charm of SNSD members.

 

And again, it was no exaggerating.

 

Being one of the party planner, would he just stand there and ignore Taeyeon’s internal plea for help?

No he wouldn’t.

Of course not.

Aa…the perks of being a fine gentleman.

“I’m so sorry to bother you,” Taeyeon kept bowing thanking the presence of a man in front of her, whose voice was quite familiar to her.

“Are you okay?” his voice made Taeyeon finally look up to see the man properly.

“Omo! Aa..ne.. I’m okay,” Taeyeon repeated her action one more time, “I am so sorry to bother you, G-Dragon-ssi.”

“Nah. ‘Oppa’ would do.” Jiyong said as he placed Taeyeon’s glass on the table and took a glass of juice for her instead. “Please call me ‘Jiyong’, like how most of your members comfortably call me ‘Jiyong’.”

“N-ne.. Oppa..” replied Taeyeon shortly.

To be welcomed by a G-freaking-Dragon is something, but to be welcomed whilst she got a light migraine due to a glass of wine…

People! That was definitely another thing!

Ottohke?! I really don’t know what to say to him.

Seeing how she suddenly became quite, Jiyong observed her and sensed that, She looked uncomfortable. Jiyong tried to study her. Ah, is it about the rumor?

The sudden burst of the dating rumor of Jiyong and Taeyeon quite sparkled some negative side effects. Though netizen’s comments were surprisingly good, the whole thing within YG and SM was a different story.

They never really had time to comfortably talk to each other.

Well maybe there were some times when BIGBANG and SNSD shared good laughs. But that was so far behind.

He didn’t even know her number now.

Let alone dating her.

Yang Hyungsuk himself felt the need to phone Jiyong right then and there asking about the most unexpected scandal Jiyong had ever gotten himself fallen into.

Taeyeon on the other hand received so many ridiculous questions from SM, scolding her that she had violated SM’s warnings regarding being allegedly publicly close to BIGBANG and YG.

 

Especially their leader.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter