Chapter 5: Fresh Start

The Leaders' Charms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize beforehand for any grammatical errors since English is not my first language. Your correction will be well-appreciated.

 

INTERESTED IN SOSHIBANG'S INTERACTION UPON BEING RUNNING MAN'S GUESTS ON THE SAME EPISODE?

Running Man Special 300th Episode.

“Korea’s Pride; Running Man and Idols, Don’t Walk. Run!”

 

CHAPTER 5: Fresh Start

*This chapter will easily be understood if you read the RMS300thEps*

 

“Yeaahh! What a night! Cheers to our hard work today!” Gary yelled to his lungs, leading everyone in the Karaoke room having their very first cheers in unison.

 

The Running Man, BIGBANG, and SNSD members were now in a Karaoke room downtown in Gyeonggi-Do, celebrating the closing of the Opening Ceremony of Seoul Fun Land. Thanks to Running Man members who managed to persuade the idols to join them as well as persuade their managers that they won’t get in trouble. Since it was surely not every day you had the most beloved idol groups from 2nd generation hung around you, you know…

 

At the end, the Running Man members’ wish was granted as long as the idols had their bodyguards with them.

 

“It’s totally been paid off!” remarked Haha.

 

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!” all the people in the room cheered and thanked each other one by one.

 

Jungkook raised his glass one more time, “And this is for BIGBANG and SNSD’s well cooperation on our missions!”

 

“We’re honored. Jeongmal.” said Daesung, followed by gratitude gestures from other idols.

 

“Eat this. And drink this.” this time, Ji Sukjin stepped in and gave the idols the beverages and snacks which freshly arrived, “Aigoo… our pride has to be fed well.”

 

“You guys were totally my ultimate favorite performers!” Jihoo also joined, giving them her thumbs up, feeling really proud as this was another accomplishment to be remembered by a veteran actress like her.

 

“Look! Look!” Kwangsoo interrupted, “I have recorded all the performances. Yeaaahh… I’m really thankful I was able to live up my dream and be a singer.” He smiled proudly to himself.

 

“Look what I’ve got!” Haha suddenly exclaimed very proudly, “I’ve photographed every moment from the silliest ones to the greatest ones.”

 

Hearing that, Tiffany titled her head towards Haha from across her seat, she said, “Really, Oppa?”

 

Haha showed the pictures to Tiffany. She saw every moments starting from when they were all shocked after finding out who the guest starts for the special episode of Running Man. Haha also saved every wefie they took behind the stage and when they were happily singing together on stage.

 

“Wow!” exclaimed Tiffany with her American-English accent, “Can you send them all to me, Oppa?”

 

“Sure. Give me your email so I can send it.”

 

“Eii…Haha…” eyed Gary, already smelling the undercover plan.

 

“Or you could give me your phone number so I can send it thru our private chatroom.”

 

“AAIISSH…. This kid!” this time Jaesuk interrupted and lightly smacked Haha’s head which then got everybody laugh and Haha’s whine.

 

“It’s okay, Hyung.” defended Jiyong, “Here’s my number. You can send it to me too.”

 

“YYYEAAAY!” exclaimed Haha suddenly, rather over-excitedly.

 

“Eii..I also want to have BIGBANG’s cell’s number too, aigoo..” sulked Kwangsoo.

 

“Will you be okay if I give you mine?” Taeyang suddenly offered.

 

Shocked, Kwangsoo yelled whilst replying, “N-NE, HYUNGNIM!”

 

His natural comedy-serving also gave everybody a stock to laugh.

 

“Unnie, would you like to exchange numbers?” not wanting to stay sat behind, Sooyoung also asked Jihoo, “I feel like I want to discuss acting with you anytime soon.”

 

To that confession, the other SNSD girls also exchanged their numbers to Jihoo.

 

Seeing the positive and friendly atmosphere, Seungri suddenly suggested, “Let’s all exchange our numbers then! That way we can still keep in touch with each other.”

 

“Yeah.. I like you already! Give me yours Seungri-ah!” said Jisuk wanting to take the train of exchanging numbers as well.

 

With that, they happily exchanged their numbers. Though nobody could make sure whether they would keep the number with them or they would just simply change their numbers after few months, they just wanted to happily lived the moment for now. Without nags. Without rants. Without rush hours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter