Chapter 1: Birthday Party Preparation

The Leaders' Charms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize beforehand for any grammatical errors found in the chapters. Correction and Comments are highly appreciated. 

 

CHAPTER 1: Birthday Party Preparation

 

On a busy morning life of Seoul, people were up early for school and work. In Galleria Foret residential area, no natural morning noise or ordinary people’s routine could be heard to wake up the owners of apartment there.

Simply because they’re not just ordinary people.

Businessmen, political figures, and idols who lived there were honestly just ordinary human being like any other. They were just a little bit extravagant. Blessed with more money to fill their pocket to purchase some private and luxurious apartment set. That was what blessed a particular idol with his other title ‘one of the top richest idols’ like Kwon Jiyong too.

Or just G-Dragon for you.

The sound of alarm forcefully woke him up. But no, this was not his alarm. Jiyong groaned to his pillow, attempting to tell whoever in the room to shut it down. He planned not to leave his bed earlier than he expected.

“Oppa…”, a woman’s familiar deep husky morning voice shook him from his slumber, “good morning.”

The woman gently Jiyong’s platinum hair, making him open his eyes which soon met the topless figure of no other than his company mate, Lee Chaerin. She was still busy preparing for her American solo gig. Some finalization was still needed to be done at YG headquarter. Therefore, once in a while she would catch up with Jiyong and their other company mates.

Ah…I went home with her last night.

It was yet another night he spent with CL to warm his cold and lonely nights. Not to say it in romantic way but Jiyong and CL somewhat agree to keep their relationship just as how it was even though they never let it out loud.

He loved CL as his sister, he was fond of her endless boost of confidence, it was as if looking at the female version of himself. Weird. But that was it. After spending their first night together, they both silently agreed to settle things this way.

Some bedmate-relationship didn’t always about soulmate-relationship. Entertainment industry’s rule #1.

No string attached. Because that would lead to a complicated relationship. CL hated that. And so did Jiyong. Both were cool with their mutual pleasure they obtained from each other.

No pain no gain.

“It’s still early,” Jiyong frowned at the ‘9 a.m.’ pointer indicated from his golden clock hanging on the wall. He looked at CL getting her undergarments.

Another body was under his comforter last night. Another blessing of Kwon Jiyong’s life.

“Nothing in particular honestly,” CL got up and got herself ready with her loose hoodie and tight ripped black jeans.

If there was a rule CL had to keep to herself regarding her buddies; never get yourself in comfortable lovey-dovey time after the deed, “You want me to order for your breakfast?”

“No thanks.” Jiyong ended their short morning greeting by resuming his morning sleep.

“Okay, then.”

“Chaerin?”

“Yes, Oppa?”

“If by any chance you go to the studio earlier than me and you see Youngbae, can you tell him I mostly will be late? My head still hurts.”

Like it was not something new to her, CL continued combing her hair and replied casually, “Why don’t you phone him yourself?”

“Not in the mood to argue with the dude.” Jiyong replied still with his eyes closed.

“Ha ha ha, I sort of understand,” by this time CL was ready to leave and wear her facemask, “seriously Oppa, you should take care of yourself. Get someone to do it for you already.”

“Well you can do that for me,” Jiyong smirked, playfully teasing her.

“Talk to yourself, G-Dragon! Never will I ever be your maid!”

“Hey! I never treated my girls like maids!”

“But why do I hear the opposite?” CL knew she got him there as she noticed the frown forming on Jiyong’s wide forehead. No words from the infamous YG’s bad boy were encountering her sentence, “Besides, we both know how you play your game with me and your other bedmates.”

“Fine! You won!” Like a cute child, Jiyong turned his back from CL and left her giggling. Times like this, she thought of how she wanted to date Jiyong, but to her strong senses, that would turn to be the possible worst idea.

“I’ll leave now, then. I still need to review some songs we left yesterday.”

“Hn. Careful on your way, dongsaeng.” Jiyong bade her goodbye, still not facing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter