Tea-ny Weeny Trouble

I'm Like Tea Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost three days but Sunggyu could still feel the regret that overcame him the morning he woke up from his confession. He realised now that he had trapped himself in an awkward position of not knowing whether to summon Woohyun or not to. 

 

Surely when other people are in a relationship, they wait for the receiving end to make the decision when to reply? 

 

What's a good length of time for Woohyun to brood over his answer?

 

Could Sunggyu even wait that long?

 

Was it selfish of him to not let Woohyun appear?

 

For once, Sunggyu was glad that his publisher was breathing down his neck. His new book had finally been on the shelves again, but his publisher wouldn't let him rest. Sunggyu had been tasked to reply various reporters' emails because the man himself had refused all forms of face-to-face interviews, so he's been doing online written ones. As he downed his twentieth cup of tea (a different cup, of course, but the same caffeine) as he replied his tenth email of interview questions, Sunggyu was wishing dearly that Woohyun would be there to tell him one of his fun stories at that moment. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

 

He turned off his computer monitor for a while and let his eyes rest a bit. Not sleeping was definitely helping with his work, but it was also making him churn. He wasn't sure if this was out of missing Woohyun, or the insomnia. He thought about the time that Woohyun told him how he would be omnipresent despite not being summoned, and he quickly returned to typing again. He didn't want the fairy to sense that he was in anyway upset or uptight. That was the least he could do, as a rogue confessor. 

 

Perhaps the only thing that paid off over this period of time was the revival of his career. 

 

"Brilliant! I just heard from a few retailers, I think the craze for your series is back. In fact with the whole episode, you've gotten yourself even more readers. I think we can ride this wave right now, and you might actually top your own records." His publisher said proudly as he stared out of his window onto the streets of Seoul. He knew he was right to sign this man. The moment he read his first ever draft, he knew. 

 

"And that interview you sent in to AA last night, quite brilliantly written." He added again. The young man turned around to look at Sunggyu. From his sunken cheeks, he knew that the writer had worked harder than ever for the latest book. With the level of details he's added into his new book, even the publisher himself felt that he's been transported in time reading his works. 

 

"Of course, I do recommend all our contract writers a holiday first before moving on to the next work. To get a good rest, inspiration, whatever. You've worked hard, Sunggyu." 

 

"Actually, I'll prefer...to work on the next story immediately. As...you said...riding on the success. The idea...has been in my head for days." The writer said determinedly through sniffs. 

 

"You look like you need the rest." He watched the author take another piece of tissue from his desk to blow his nose. Gosh, youths sure are aggressive about their careers nowadays. He looked at the pale male looking even paler than their last meeting. "I insist."

 

"Okay no. So in the current installment of the trilogy, the protagonist is finally realising

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter