S All Over

The Disappearance of Oh Sehun

Kai has been finding new things in his room. Like for example last week he found 3 pairs of boxer briefs; Kai is a boxer person! He'll never buy those! Pairs of hats and socks, its like there was another person living there! They do all have something in common, all the tags had and " S" on it like, it was telling Kai these clothes and hats belong to this person. 

Kai also found boxes condoms and lubes in his nightstand drawers. Which confused and flustered Kai because he doesn't have one anyone since he broke up with his ex girlfriend. And that's long long ago. One box was almost empty... 

Kai couldn't help but feel flushed.
 
Kai gathered all of the things he found and put in a bag and stored it underneath his bed a long with the lube and boxes of condoms. 

-

Kai was playing his PC game with his friends when his sister comes in. 

"Is this yours?" Yuri asked. 

Kai barely even looked at the thing Yuri was holding before saying, "No." 

"You didn't even look." Yuri stated. 

"Yuri, I'm busy here." Kai says trying to make his sister understand. "Okay guys let's go--"

"Is that Yuri? Hi Yuri!" Chen chimes in through Kai's speaker. 

"She doesn't want to talk to you Chen go away." Kai started and continues telling them his plan on killing the enemy. 

Yuri rolls here eyes. She looked at the sweater she holding it was a white lifeguard sweater. Yuri for sure this was Kai's because during summer he would volunteer as a lifeguard. Then she saw that there was a letter on the tag. "S?" She said softly. So it couldn't have been Kai's--

Kai who was engrossed with his game paused but continued with his game. "Its mine. Just put it on my bed." 

Yuri looks at her brother's face. "So serious..." 

-

When Yuri left about an hour later Kai stopped playing looked at the sweater that was on his bed. It was his, his certain about that, but he hasn't worn it for a year now. He lend it to someone, he just can't remember who. 

Then it must be the 'S' person then, Kai thinks. 

Kai let out a frustration sigh... why can't he remember this person. It's getting on Kai's nerves. 

-

Last night Kai had a weird dream about some skinny guy. They were just sitting inside his car. He couldn't really see the guy's face, sadly, since Kai was so curious. But Kai felt comfortable and he was saying something but Kai couldn't hear him either. Kai tried reading his lips but Kai couldn't! Kai was getting frustrated since the guy was laughing and all. Kai reached out to him, but the moment he touched him he disappeared and Kai woke up.

-

It was Saturday so Kai was doing his normal Saturday routine. He washes up, do his laundry, takes out the trash and do his morning running. 

Kai was finally closing in his house when he he saw Mrs. Oh. 

Didn't they move? Kai thought.

He started to slow down and take off his earphones. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Oh." 

"Ah, good morning dear." She smiles but Kai can tell she wasn't happy one bit. 

Kai wanted to ask what she's doing here since they moved a week ago or so. 

"Back so soon?" Kai doesn't know why his asking some many questions since they barely spoke when they were his neighbor. 

"Oh, um, no..." she smiles again.

Kai looks away and looks at the house. 

"We bought this house..." Kai glance at her. She was looking down. "So we could start a family." Kai looks back at the house, Kai doesn't know what to say. "But... my baby died." 

Kai swallows. 

"He was only in high school..." 

Kai's body felt heavy. Maybe he over did it with the running.