Forever

The Disappearance of Oh Sehun

Kai woke up from the cold. He pulled his blanket up to his chin and snuggled to it. 

Kai opened his eyes when he felt a gushing wind. His window was open. 

The wind must have opened right? But that can't be. His window slides to the sides. Kai closed it, still not locking his window. 

When he got back to his bed, underneath his covers he felt this warm sensation. It made Kai smile a little. 

-

When Kai was walking toward his car he noticed Mrs. Oh carrying a box. 

They both smiled at each other. 

"How is your son?" Kai let out without thinking. It startled both of them. Kai didn't know why he said that. 

Mrs. Oh have him a confused looked and giggled. "I don't have a son." 

Kai felt a pang on his chest. 

"Oh. Right." 

Why did I thought they had a son?

It bothered Kai the rest of his day. 

-

When Kai opened his locker a heart shaped origami felt out. 

Written on it was: don't miss me too much xoxo -S 

S? Who's S? 

Kai thinking it was a joke from his friend Suho, threw it back in his locker. 

-

It was lunch Kai wanted to go out for lunch and Chen decided to tag along. 

They were in the drive through of a McDonald's when Chen pointed something. 

"What's that." Kai look away from his phone and look at his compartment. 

"What?" He didn't see anything Chen was pointing at.

Chen scoot closer to the compartment and pressed his finger there. "Oh wow." He raised his eyebrows. "S plus K equals forever." He gives Kai a smirk. "Who's "S?"" 

Kai gave Chen a confused looked and scooted closer to see it. It was was written on a black market, so it was hard to see but with the sun hitting it in the right angle anybody could see it "S + K = Forever" 

Kai was about to say something when the window from the driver through opened called his name. They got their food and said their thanks before driving off. 

Chen completely forgotten about the compartment thing until he felt Kai hit his chest. "What the hell man." He cough, he almost chocked on his food. 

"Don't be writing on my car." Kai rolled his eyes and handed Chen his drink. 

"I didn't!" Chen protest.

Kai bit his lip and said nothing. 

-

"This is annoying." Kai banged his car door shut making Chen flinch. 

"Calm down, you can erase with a marker removal." Chen said as he follows Kai in the campos. 

"That's no it." Kai sighed 

Chen glanced at his friend and Kai seemed to be really bothered by something.

"Lately things have been weird." Kai stopped walking and turned to his friend. "Don't you feel like something is missing. Like something is supposed to be there but it's not and--"

"What is?" 

"I don't know!" Kai started walking again, Chen followed. 

"Something is off lately and it's been bothering me for a long time." Kai furrowed. His heart is in pain.