Scarf

The Disappearance of Oh Sehun

Kai barely touched his food and barely commute with his friends during lunch. Chen sighed at his friend.

Kai was right though, something feels off. 

Sometimes at night Chen goes to a store and buy two bubble tea and go to the park. He would sit at the swing and drink the tea by himself. He doesn't know why buys the two drinks when he can barely finish one. 

-

"What makes a person want to disappear?" 

Kai was pulled out from his thought the moment he heard those words. He looked at his teacher waiting for the answer. Because for some reason Kai needed to know. 

"When their not happy." Chen raised his hand. 

Kai looked away. He didn't like what he heard. 

-

"Hey Kai!" Kai turned around when he heard Chen calling him. 

"What?" He took off his earphones. Chen started to walk with him to Kai's car.

"Later do you want to go see the new movie the Black Panther." Chen suggested.

"Aren't you supposed to watched that with Seh--" Kai for some reason couldn't finish his sentence.

Chen ignore Kai. "So watch it with me, I don't have anyone." 

Kai bit his lip. Lately whenever his feeling anxious he bites his lip. 

He felt his heart ache. 

-

Kai agreed to go movies with Chen since he felt bad. He was getting ready when he noticed a scarf that standout out of his dark colored scarf. Since when did Kai bought a red scarf? He took it out of the rest and was about to throw it away but something stopped him. He stared at the scarf, maybe he should wear it since it'll balance his clothes, and it's cold outside. 

When Kai was putting his shoes on r day to go out he put the scarf and smelled different. Did smell like laundry detergent his family use. 

"Nice scarf." Kai turned around to see his older sister, Yuri. "Did your boyfriend give it to you?" 

"What?" Kai furrowed. He completely ignore Yuri after so he can text Chen that he is on his way to pick him up. 

-

Kai watched Chen ran to his car and quickly opening it. "It's freezing balls!" Chen whined. "I can't believe the weather change so quickly like that." Chen puts on his seatbelt as soon as Kai started to drive away. "Talk about climate change, uh. Oh!" 

Kai glance at his friend. "What happened?" 

"Look at you, wearing something beside black or navy blue." Chen jokes. 

"Yeah..." 

-

They just finished watching the movie and we're walking out of the theater, when Kai's phone started to vibrate. 

It was Krystal. 

"Hey where are you and what are you doing." As always Krystal didn't waste any time and got tot the point. 

"Oh I'm at the none of your business." Kai and Chen chuckles. 

"Whatever. Well don't do anything on Friday, because I'm having a bonfire with just us. Okay, bye." 

Krystal hang up after that without even waiting for Kai's respond. 

"That lady bossy." Chen comments after reading the text from Krystal. "Why did she call you and text me?" He pouts. 

-

Chen and Kai were singing along with the song they were listening when Chen saw the S + K on the compartment. 

The forever was gone, Chen noticed. Maybe Kai tried to erase it. Chen didn't think more of it and continued to sing with his best friend.