twelve +

The Fanfic Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n; for people who don't know what carajo means and for the Spanish people who thought it was , , hell, or any other curse word

IT MEANS OK

GET YOUR SPANISH RIGHT HOES LMAOO

"What is this?" Taehyung said flabbergasted, seeing his one and only Jeon Jungkook right ing in front of him.

"I-I just really want-ed to mee-t you.." Jungkook said quietly. "Aft-er you left the fan-sign.. I was interest-ed in you." my stuttering Jungkook thought, why was he so nervous in front of a fan?

Inhuman sounds came from the girl, that was watching the scenario in front of her. She kicked the brick wall next to her, muttering out curse words.

"Marie, calm down." Taehyung said to the fangirl, screaming over the fact that she gets to see taekook live.

" THIS IS NOT A TIME TO CALM DOWN!" She shook her arms, stomping on the floor.

"Jungkook.. I never knew I could actually meet you here.. and I had no idea that you were the one behind this." Taehyung said, looking at the young, band boy across from him.

Jungkook just nodded shyly, smiling down at the concrete floor. He wanted to look at Taehyung, his ultimate fanboy, but he was so embarrassed. For s sake, he even called him papi.

Taehyung was embarrassed too, since he wrote fanfiction about the boy who was 2 years younger than him. He was also embarrassed because of the day at the fansign, where he had to run out of the crowd of girls running towards him.

"Why are y'all standing here frozen?" Marie asked out of the blue, looking at the both giants standing in front of her.

Taehyung shook his head to get back to normal, and Jungkook looked up from the ground. Finally, their eyes met for a second, and it didn't seem awkward at all.

"Tae.. ca-n I tak-e yo-u fo-r coffee?"

Jungkook put his mask back in at the cafe, since he didn't want any fans to see him with Taehyung and the "kind of special" girl. As "kind of special" she needed therapy.

"So... Juan." She slid her arms into a questioning position, "I guess you've finally met your papi."

Taehyung choked on his coffee. "Marie, what the , not now." He muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter