eight +

The Fanfic Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Saturday morning came along, and Taehyung woke up at the early morning of 5 am to take all of his stuff out of his parents' house, and into the moving truck heading to Seoul.

There were just a few things he had to move, some new and some old, and it was a long three hours of a ride.

His dad drove him, while his mother cried tears just like any mother would. His siblings said a quick goodbye, and he went off to welcome his new life of being a true adult.

gdragonfanboiii »

hi tae tae!

Taehyung smiled at the message, due to the cute nickname Juan had given him.

Did he just call Juan cute?

taekooklust »

hi :) what's up?

gdragonfanboiii »

nothing much, just talking to you

that's all I have to do in my free time,

and I like it's the only thing I get to do

gdragonfanboiii »

what are you doing?

taekooklust »

moving to seoul lmao

taekooklust »

don't you live there?

gdragonfanboiii »

yeah, I do

ajsjsjsjkssksjsjsjajajw

taekooklust »

we could meet some day! <3 <3

gdragonfanboiii »

haha, yeah, someday

is that 2 hearts

taekooklust »

well brb, we're almost there

taekooklust »

bye juAN

gdragonfanboiii »

bye

bye papi

All in all, Jungkook was happy he would be closer to Taehyung, but also frustrated because of the possible dangers that could happen.

No one could know he was doing this, that he was talking with his one and only lover, Taehyung.

He couldn't date him, and he would never will. He didn't want to get into this type of scandal, that would leave a bad image for their group and company.

No one would accept if he was dating a fan, it was all a little too much. Plus, he didn't want the adored fan to get his feelings hurt, since he would be leaving most of the time. And that meant little time for dates, little time for anything.

"Kookie~!" Jimin cooed, the younger sensing some annoyance in his tone.

Jungkook was in the midst of a crisis and Jimin was there to bother.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin rubbed his back, Jungkook squirming around since he didn't liked to be touched there.

Expect by Taehyung.

"Yah, don't touch me there!" Jungkook slapped his hand off.

"Ouch! The I was questioning!" He put his hands up in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter